Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi, couple of questions:

1. Mediator isn't working for me. It keeps telling me it can't find warband in C drive despite the fact that I have it installed on D drive and I'm telling it I've installed it on D Drive. How do I fix this?

2. All the colours are horrifically washed out and near gray and unsaturated, how do I fix this so I can see what's happening?

Thanks.

So with the update to 1.170 on steam. A large amount of error and warning messages was spamming my game, and certain aspects was bugging out. So i downloaded WSE for 1.170.

Now when i try to run the game through FlorisEvolved.exe it gives me the error "WSE only support version: 1.153"
I look at the command prompt window and hey look, it's trying to use a really old version of WSE. So let's run it with the new WSE i downloaded.

It loads up with no issues to the main screen, i first try my old game which is 200 days in which seems fine at first, but then i notice some scripts spam me with error messages. None of them really seem game breaking, if im in battle then i get:
Unrecognised OPCODE 4701: Line No: 3:
At Mission template [9] mst_lead_charge trigger [34] consequences.
At Mission template [9] mst_lead_charge trigger [34] consequences.

When i get print screens of more i will put them up here.
Now the errors are obviously not game breaking and to play the game you have to run it through WSELauncher instead of FlorisEvolved now (I don't think that would be causing the issue, but rather a change in the WSE version and it's way of doing things),  i am just a sucker and ocd freak with having error messages appear lol I hope the development on this mod is still being worked on as it's a great addition to the original floris and have given life back to warband for alot of us. (While we wait for bannerlord)

I have a little frustrating problem with playing this mod co-op.

I can export battle setup into my dedicated server just fine, but I can't use formations to their full potential. In solo game I can use my custom army groups, and when I play the same battle co-op all my army just gets stuffed into standard 3 groups (infantry, archers and cavalry).

Does anyone have any suggestions how I can fix this?

Excellent submod! Really brings new life to Floris.

I'm having a slight issue though, the patch says that Sigmund's freelancers are back again, but I haven't encountered Sigmund in 150 days of playthrough, and in the Troop Tree viewer there's no "Freelancers".

Are they still missing?

The mediator has never worked for me. It says: "Application profile creation failed due to the following error: "Det gick inte att hitta en del av sökvägen C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\MountBlade Warband."

Basically it says it can't find part of the link or whatever. I manually selected mb_warband.exe in my second hard drive where I have a second steam folder from which I run Warband. But apparently you have to have Warband in (C:smile: in order for the Mediator to work?

Guadaña said:
Excellent submod! Really brings new life to Floris.

I'm having a slight issue though, the patch says that Sigmund's freelancers are back again, but I haven't encountered Sigmund in 150 days of playthrough, and in the Troop Tree viewer there's no "Freelancers".

Are they still missing?

I can confirm that. No freelancers in the Tropp Tree. And Sigmund is not around when I choose the gather companions option on start.

Is there a server zip or similar setup for dedicated servers that can not run the installer due to not having a GUI ?

Has this been incorporated into Floris? I was reading over the added features and recognized a lot of them in Floris Expanded 2.54 which I only recently started playing again. Someone please clue me in on this. The Floris wiki as it stands feels very incomplete.

Having an issue. Tried using Evolved, but all the colors were so dull and gray, so I thought using Mediator would give me some control over that. Tried using Mediator per the instructions but kept getting the same error, so I decided to uninstall Evolved and go back to Floris, but I'm getting the same damn dull colors! How do I get rid of this? I uninstalled and deleted all the mods that were left, but on reinstallation, the colors were still there. What am I missing?

I'm trying to play coop with a friend, but i haven't found a way to disable shield bash for multiplayer
is there any way to do that, it makes melee combat with a shield incredibly annoying

Does anyone encounter a weird bug where your troops gets mixed in with other troop types? It really gets annoying when my archers get somehow assigned as an infantry or my cavalry gets assigned as Spearmen. How do you fix this?

borge12 said:
I saw there was some discussion regarding exiled lords going to limbo:

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,356334.0.html

I am also having this problem, several lords are listed on their character pages as vassals of kingdoms but are not listed on the vassals list on the factions page nor are they anywhere on the map, nor can I ask about their location from any of the lords of the faction that they supposedly belong to.

It's something to do with this code in the module_scripts.py I think:

Code:
	#Now actually change the faction
	(call_script, "script_change_troop_faction", ":troop_no", ":faction_no"),
	(try_begin), #new-begin
		(neq, ":faction_no", "fac_player_supporters_faction"),
		(this_or_next|troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_inactive),
			(troop_slot_eq, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_retirement),
		(troop_set_slot, ":troop_no", slot_troop_occupation, slto_kingdom_hero),
	(try_end), #new-end

For whatever reason the lords are not being set as active when they are given a pardon by their liege and return from exile. This can be fixed somewhat by using a save editor or hex editor to manually set them to active but they problem doesn't go away permenantly.

Sprawlward said:
Does anyone encounter a weird bug where your troops gets mixed in with other troop types? It really gets annoying when my archers get somehow assigned as an infantry or my cavalry gets assigned as Spearmen. How do you fix this?

I'm experiencing the exact same thing but it only happens on the battlefield, right?
Another annoying issue is that some of my troops at some point forget that they're ready to upgrade. I usually hold off with upgrading until an entire stack is ready to get upgraded. Eventually they lose their XP at some point. No idea what's causing it or how to reproduce it.

The Nord Heimthegi often doesn't spawn with their ranged weapon. I've changed it to "guaranteed" using Morgh's troop editor, but they still seem to not have their ranged weapons when going into battle about half the time. Anyone know a fix for this? Does Morgh's only take effect if I restart a game?

Im trying to get the text log to work with Floris evolved.
If i launch Floris evolved though steam it loads V 1.172 but the text log dosent work.
After much hassling and waiting for Tale world support i got the mod to run using the provided desktop launcher but it launches an out of date version of the mod with a working text log but is incomparable with my save

How do i get the text log working on 1.172

I can't even get this thing to install. It errors out at Modules\Floris-Evolved\SceneObj\somerandomfile, reason being is "file contains invalid data."

I put somerandomfile there instead of a specific filename because this error doesn't seem to be occurring on a specific file. Every time I run the installer it gives the same error but for a different file in \SceneObj\.

Worst of all, there doesn't appear to be a non-installer version of this mod, so I can't just do a manual install. I'm not sure what to do from here.

Back
Top Bottom