Floris Compatible?

Users who are viewing this thread

3rdreed

Recruit
Hello, I recently bought Mount and Blade: Warband. I played native for a bit  and I was wondering if this mod is compatible with the floris mod. This mod looks really great, but I also don't want to give up some of the better aspects in Floris. Will they both work at the same time. Thank you in advance for any answer.

No, you can't match two big mods that overhaul major aspects of the game like Silverstag with Floris with eachother, there are numerous incompabilities between the two, here are just a few off the top of my head: Troop trees, recruitment system, textures, item stats, models, assets, etc. etc. etc. .

You could for example use the music in Floris in Silverstag if you want, you can also add additional things to either Floris or Silverstag independently, but you can't just take mod A and mix it with mob B, doesn't work like that.

Androme1 said:
No, you can't match two big mods that overhaul major aspects of the game like Silverstag with Floris with eachother, there are numerous incompabilities between the two, here are just a few off the top of my head: Troop trees, recruitment system, textures, item stats, models, assets, etc. etc. etc. .

You could for example use the music in Floris in Silverstag if you want, you can also add additional things to either Floris or Silverstag independently, but you can't just take mod A and mix it with mob B, doesn't work like that.

if only it did lol

If my memory serves me right, Silverstag was originally named Floris Workshop and was used by Windy to do his magics.

Windyplains took over development while the original Floris guys went on Hiatius waiting for Bannerlord Monijke Caba'drin, Duh, Myself and Windy all worked on Floris, so Windy started a version called Floris Workshop and took over ( thank God ) , he then joined with Dawg of War on Silverstag and ended up merging the workshop into Silverstag. And Taragoth being the lazy old man he is slowly dropped into reality (dammit!) and faded away. Now he's back :wink:  (Backish)

Back
Top Bottom