Floris Basic PLUS | Floris Expanded LITE

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Floris and team.

I just wanted to say thank you for your work and making Warband that much more enjoyable for me  :smile:

Hi, I request that you would kindly make a Flores Basic mood for the Hundread year war

As I´m sure you know that the Hundread year war mood is with out a moderator and no one as taken the project :sad:

this mood is very cool but it could use more..

and you guys are the best at that :wink:

it will be complicated but if any one could do it is you guys :wink:

hi,
I installed as instructed, but now the movement sound of my party on the worldmap sounds all weird!
how can i change that ?
thanks

Caba, am I correct in assuming that when copying the mod pack files into our modded module, we should not overwrite "item_kinds" and "module.ini" because we already edited them? It would seem silly to edit these files only to replace them.

I thought I would point this out because you said to overwrite all files. It might be causing some confusion.

ares007 said:
Caba, am I correct in assuming that when copying the mod pack files into our modded module, we should not overwrite "item_kinds" and "module.ini" because we already edited them? It would seem silly to edit these files only to replace them.

I thought I would point this out because you said to overwrite all files. It might be causing some confusion.
You shouldn't overwrite them, but you do need to edit them.
I wouldn't think that would be confusing as the files that are being overwritten are textures and scenes, NOT the item_kinds1.txt or module.ini files...there isn't an item_kinds file provided TO do any overwriting.

For those two files, one edits them by hand using the "add to item_kinds1.txt" file and the "add to module.ini.txt" file. And one must follow those steps, editing the modded item_kinds and module files, or else the new parts of Floris Basic will not show up in the game.

This has probably been asked before, but:

Regarding the new items within Floris basic, they are just additions that are not useable by anyone but the player, correct?  So if i wanted to save memory, i could simply not update the item_kinds.txt and it will have no unwanted side effect?

Semper_Ducimus said:
This has probably been asked before, but:

Regarding the new items within Floris basic, they are just additions that are not useable by anyone but the player, correct?  So if i wanted to save memory, i could simply not update the item_kinds.txt and it will have no unwanted side effect?
Correct. You would then only be adding the scenes, banners, sounds and music as the vast majority of Floris Basic is the many new items.

Hello I'm trying to merge floris basic pack 2.4 + native mod compilation 0.9 full. It seems to work well but... something is wrong with the items. I always start with an axe, a leather jacket and a ballista without bolts, and in the inventory I have always one sarranid heavy horse and olives. Deserters, bandits and more seems to miss equipment and some NPC'S... well... are men with bodywomen!. What could I have done wrong?

I'm sorry if my english is too bad and thanks for your help!

I desisted to join floris + native. I tried with the diplomacy mod but in the character selection (to create your face), the game shuts down and gets back to the desktop. any idea of why is this happening?

David_GP said:
Hello I'm trying to merge floris basic pack 2.4 + native mod compilation 0.9 full. It seems to work well but... something is wrong with the items. I always start with an axe, a leather jacket and a ballista without bolts, and in the inventory I have always one sarranid heavy horse and olives. Deserters, bandits and more seems to miss equipment and some NPC'S... well... are men with bodywomen!. What could I have done wrong?
It doesn't sound like you added the items to the very bottom of the item_kinds1.txt file, so the indexing of the items got distorted. The new Floris items must go below all the other items.

David_GP said:
I desisted to join floris + native. I tried with the diplomacy mod but in the character selection (to create your face), the game shuts down and gets back to the desktop. any idea of why is this happening?
This could happen due to a mistake in combining files, making all the changes to the module.ini or from failing to tick "Load Textures on Demand" and running out of memory.

Open Thank You Letter.

I just wanted to thank you guys for putting this pack together! I cannot imagine the amount of work and patience it took. You guys rock!!
Also, thanks to each individual modder, who allowed his/her work to be included in Floris Mod Pack for your hard work and innovative ideas!
Also cheers to TaleWorlds for taking chances and designing a very unique gaming experience! I love the "fighting physics!", but I'm sure you've heard that before...

I have no idea why I've waited so long to try Warband, but since I've finally installed it a few weeks -> I'm addicted. While the Native is addictive and solid in its own way, the strategy options this pack provides, puts Warband in my: "hey friend - you have to try this" category. And it is from the guy, who got into gaming thanks to Ultima Underworld, back in early 90s.

Also, thank you very much for continues support and squishing the bugs!
Keep up the great work.
Cheers.

First of all i wanted to say how great the Floris mod is and how excited I am about  Freelancer (my new favorite gameplay mod) being added into the next version.

I'm just getting back into mount and blade after long absence and am trying out all the new mods and wanted to combine the Floris Basic and Floris' Mod Pack-Basic troop tree, by RalliX with Freelancer to add some diversity to the troops. Since freelancers allows for custom troop trees I figured i'd just swap in the RalliX troop txt and since RalliX troop tree is the native troop tree but with tweaked stats and the floris items i figured it wouldn't be an issue. but im getting errors. Specifically:

OPCODE 1718 and 1716

6187021752_b8de0d97b4_b.jpg

6187022840_e7b8a2e932_b.jpg

6186497207_0193841a25_b.jpg

Other than the shields and tabards bearing insignias, the game runs fine and all the items added appear in shops and on units and all the units have Rallix adjusted stats.

I tried my best to troubleshoot it (also I added the missing diplomacy units to the troop txt using Morghs mount and blade editor) but I'm now thinking it's beyond my know-how to fix. How do i fix this bug or is there something i'm not doing/doing wrong?

Thanks!

About your problem: At a first glance I thought it was caused by these items having new item ID's in item_kinds1.txt, but not in the other files where the native script is defined that makes the insignias go on top of those shields and armors. But it seems these ID's weren't renamed, so it should be something else (I'll have to think on that).

monnikje said:
Thanks!

About your problem: At a first glance I thought it was caused by these items having new item ID's in item_kinds1.txt, but not in the other files where the native script is defined that makes the insignias go on top of those shields and armors. But it seems these ID's weren't renamed, so it should be something else (I'll have to think on that).

Bummer, I was hoping I just did something wrong that would be easily fixed. The only solution I found to get around opcode error and get the items to display insignia's properly is to add the floris basic pack to my freelancer module then manually alter all my original troop loadout according to Rallix troops text. The only problem is because, this time, I added the floris items to my already modified items_kind txt the numbering is different so I have to go by the item name when I use Morghs editor...which takes FOREVER since I just can't copy and paste into the search field to find the item :cry: 

I'm still new to this so I don't know any other editors. Does you know of any other txt editors that will display the item names and have copy, paste, and a search function?

Hey guys i have a problem...

I downloaded diplomacy and all the mods, then floris basic mod pack.
The game works GREAT and i love it.

My problem is that after adding all these awesome new items to the game, i no longer see any types of gloves and rarely any boots in the "armor vendor".

I get TONS of helmets and chestplates...but not 1 gloves..

What gives?

Back
Top Bottom