Floris 2.5 Beta // Last Beta Round

Users who are viewing this thread

Open beta 2.5 patch 1+ hotfix + patch 2 + patch 3

Slave chief can not attack, when I ride under the elephant and it's all clipping I can see the man mounted in the middle and trying to attack me with a spear ( arena spar with men) and unable to hit/reach me.

My idea is to would be to make the elephant head work like a lance and/or make the man sit higher on the elephant and give him a bow that shoot round head arrows that knock men out.
?If possible?

Error when checking character & companion screen [Was also enlisted when this happened]:
- Picture -
mb8.jpg
- Video -
http://www.twitch.tv/kewl_tv/b/305666658

Error popups while on worldmap enlisted:
- Picture -
mb9.jpg

mb11-1.jpg
- Video -
http://www.twitch.tv/kewl_tv/b/305667562
http://www.twitch.tv/kewl_tv/b/305667331

Stuck while being sieged, was enlisted at the time. Is it a bug?:
- Video -
http://www.twitch.tv/kewl_tv/b/305666920

I live stream my play & testing. All these errors are in Floris Mod 2.5 Final Beta Run Part#1.

DKP said:
Open beta 2.5 patch 1+ hotfix + patch 2 + patch 3

Slave chief can not attack, when I ride under the elephant and it's all clipping I can see the man mounted in the middle and trying to attack me with a spear ( arena spar with men) and unable to hit/reach me.

My idea is to would be to make the elephant head work like a lance and/or make the man sit higher on the elephant and give him a bow that shoot round head arrows that knock men out.
?If possible?

I tried to ride the elephant with the last patch and I had the same problem: you can't reach anybody, plus you see nothing but the elephant. I didn't say anything cuz I saw on the bugtracker that you were thinking of taking the elephants out till 2.6.

I'm having trouble to get this beta to work :sad:

I choose this mod, start it up and everything works fine, although I was a lil bit confused since it looks exactly like Native o.0
Then I tried starting a new game and the screen where I choose my history is placed way too far on the left, which is why I can't continue from there on and have to exit through alt+f4.

Did I install something wrong?
Thanks in advance

EDIT: Nevermind, something seems to have gone wrong while unpacking the archives. Redid the install and it does work now. Testing now^^

Hi! I really like the new tournament design, but all this text in different colours distracts me a lot. could it be possible to show/hide it? maybe like in battle to show the minimap?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037562712/screenshot/614973792640782856

And also, i entered Tulga and this is what I saw:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037562712/screenshot/614973792640784978/?

What is that greyish building(?) on the background? is that intended to look like that?

Thanks!

When I try to save the merchant's brother after I kill 1 enemy the game switches me to the other side and makes the mission and leaving the area impossible.

Happened again, this time I teleported to other sides of the map twice and the second time there was a replica of me, I'll pm you the save game when I figure out how to.

Edit: I left Warband open and the quest somehow completed itself, that didn't happen the first time.

Edit: I have found a "fix", if you don't attack then you don't change sides and make the quest impossible. Only problem is you lose most of your men.

Vakamono said:
Hi! I really like the new tournament design, but all this text in different colours distracts me a lot. could it be possible to show/hide it? maybe like in battle to show the minimap?
You can't show/hide it mid-combat, but you can disable it entirely.  It is on by default, but click the "display settings" button in the options panel and uncheck "view in-combat display".

very well... i have to say this looks quiet polished already, good work guys :smile:

Here is a little sth. i found anyway:
- Autoupgrade still seems to be a lil silly. It works in most cases when AI is left alone and player does nothing. But it seems the upgrade AI does not value player bought items at all. I have bought a nice 50 Armor helmet for one of my "bodyguards" i also wanted him to have a nice armor. Seems like the guy is constantly exchanging the good stuff for some crazy 9 armor helmet he finds after battle and so on. Maybe you should have another look at the player bought stuff vs collected items rating of the auto upgrade.

That seems rather odd.  Since we figured out the conflicting script it has appeared to update properly.  The autoloot script doesn't care if it is player bought or found.  In the case of helmets it looks at the armor value and then modifies that based on the quality of it (sturdy, rusty, etc.).  The armor value itself dominates this "score" that is generated.  Even if you had a lordly helmet with only 9 armor vs. a rusty helmet with 50 armor the higher armored helmet should always win out.  Could you perhaps take a screen shot of two items in conflict like this where are a clearly inferior choice was taken?  Maybe the script needs more tweaking.

chargers1783 said:
Happened again, this time I teleported to other sides of the map twice and the second time there was a replica of me, I'll pm you the save game when I figure out how to.
Use a free filesharing service such as MediaFire, etc and send the link. I'm very curious about this--it doesn't appear possible since it was squashed in the hotfix/second patch.

Bad_dog said:
Beta 3:
-When enlisted during a battle my army still has generic shields shown overhead.
This is with a new game? We need a savegame that shows this. It really shouldn't be possible and we can't duplicate the error. Any help you can give here would be most appreciated.

Bad_dog said:
-Mouse look after being knocked out still works very poorly/erratically.
Did you read my prior post? Do you play in Windowed mode? If so, as I said, it will be more touchy. You need to move it with the arrow keys for a time before trying to use the mouse (or not play in Windowed mode).

Have you turned down the mouse sensitivity in the Mod Options-> Key Configure screen?

Caba`drin said:
chargers1783 said:
Use a free filesharing service such as MediaFire, etc and send the link. I'm very curious about this--it doesn't appear possible since it was squashed in the hotfix/second patch.
Well I believe I found the error to my ways or I should say it's my computer's fault. I had gotten the 3rd update the other day and it worked fine. I guess when I went to shutdown my com[uter thought the update was bs and never saved, reverting me back to the 2nd update. Can't confirm this but I believe to this to be what happened. Sorry to waste your time Duh and Floris members.

Edit: Theory confirmed, the update did not stay on my computer's files. I don't know how I didn't notice the graphical difference from the merchant in Patch 2 to Patch 3. Again sorry, really hope I may be forgiven for my ill gotten ways.  :oops:

This mod, i new saw and i admired this mode. But i hate this new animation.. Which files have someone explain how to delete?

Back
Top Bottom