Resolved Flirting with multiple male npcs cuts you off from marrying them later if your husband dies

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Megaira

Recruit
Summary: Flirted with a few guys before choosing one to marry, but after my husband died I didn't have the option to marry any of the other guys I had flirted with earlier
How to Reproduce: Before choosing a male to marry go around flirting with some of them and only passing through their first meeting checks. They'll let you know their interested in getting to know you better, but never go back for the second meeting where they'd tell you that they wish to accept your proposal. Choose just 1 of the men you were flirting with to marry and get married to him. Have your husband die an untimely death and then go to any of the guys who you had passed the first flirting meeting with and you won't have the option to do the 2nd flirting meeting with them or to notice they haven't taken a wife yet. I'm not completely sure if this is intentional or if it's a bug so I thought I'd put it here just in case.
Have you used cheats and if so which: I've used no cheats and have no mods on the game
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Radeon RX 580 series
GPU Driver Version: 21.6.2
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700k
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32GB (2x16 GB) DDR4 3200 (PC4-25600) C16
Motherboard: ASUS Prime Z390-A Motherboard LGA1151 (Intel 8th and 9th Gen) ATX DDR4 DP HDMI M.2 USB 3.1 Gen2 Gigabit LAN
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Seagate IronWolf Pro 4TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom