Flexibility?

Users who are viewing this thread

Dudro

Knight at Arms
I was just wondering how many of you are flexible?  I know some people who can't go past their knees, but I'm flexible enough to suck my ****, so there's definitely lots of variation.  How flexible are YOU?

As I've gained muscle I've lost flexibility. I used to be able to do what Bugman can, but nowadays I lose the blood supply to my lower leg if I sit on my foot.

I can touch the floor with my hands without bending my knees. I couldn't do that half a year ago, so I'm improving! :grin:

I'd say my dexterity is about 14. I do a lot of hobbies that help flexibility, and I'm pretty good at folding myself into small awkward spaces. Like tiny windowsills. Then I have to sit there for an hour whilst I'm looked for, because we hadn't established the rules of the game fully before we started playing.

Well when we say "Oh hey, this area is a no hiding zone" and you go and hide in this area, of course we won't find you!

Tibertus said:
I'm really wondering why the fact that Dudro can suck his own cock is being ignored.

Because no one cares?

Ok, just checking, from my computer chair I can't do bunny ears (and I think I pulled/broke something trying). Can do it on floor though.

It's just something I'd rather not have him prove, you know? Besides, it's a cry for attention - it's supposed to be ignored. That's the number one rule about being elitist - pretend what other people brag about isn't interesting.

Seff said:
It's just something I'd rather not have him prove, you know? Besides, it's a cry for attention - it's supposed to be ignored. That's the number one rule about being elitist - pretend what other people brag about isn't interesting.

Nailed it. 

Seriously though.

Back
Top Bottom