Fixing a few annoying things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Nohran

Recruit
Hello everyone!

First of all, beautiful mod, it just blew my mind how it completely changed the game. I made an account here solely to share this with you guys, I've fixed some of the things I found most annoying, for example:
- The text colours and grammar errors at character creation
- All cities and sites are now visible and accessible (however unfinished they are)
- The annoying red debug text that keeps appearing at scavenging sites
- I disabled the apocalyptic camera until I figure out what exactly went wrong and how it's supposed to work
- Fixed not being able to exit a batle with TAB when the battle is won

I'm working hard to implement Banastre's mod too, but it's kinda hard getting the exact details from the text files and translating them to the module system. I'm still new to modding but fixing simple errors and changing text is pretty easy, especially since I know a little bit of python already. I'll keep updating this .zip file when I make any major changes, please feel free to report anything I broke in the process.

Once again, thank you, La Grandmaster, Banastre and Khamukkamu for getting so far, it's a shame I only found this mod (and Warband itself) this late...

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J-ZH3L5ym6RW5tdUVRMlFhbk0/view?usp=sharing

Just overwrite the .txt files, you guys know the drill. I included the module system files too, if anyone wants to update the original one..

Glad to see someone's trying to fix this mod up! Hopefully we can get a full continuation going at some point.

Nohran said:
Once again, thank you, La Grandmaster, Banastre and Khamukkamu for getting so far, it's a shame I only found this mod (and Warband itself) this late...

Here is the link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_J-ZH3L5ym6RW5tdUVRMlFhbk0/view?usp=sharing

Just overwrite the .txt files, you guys know the drill. I included the module system files too, if anyone wants to update the original one..

I know the feeling of the bolded text, this mod is a lot of fun to play and thank you for sharing any fixes you happen to implement it's by far one of my favorite if not my absolute favorite it's just hard to play, it was hard to play with the tonne of bugs left in at the moment but I'm happy to see someone taking a crack at repairing the disarray!  :grin:

Hi Nohran,

Are you still working on this? If not, then I can use the module system you provided here to add some more fixes of my own.

If you are, then perhaps you can share what your modsys with me and I can add my fixes, then pass it back to you :smile:

Back
Top Bottom