Fixed Troop Tree Upgrades (Complete w/ Factions)

Users who are viewing this thread

What happens now that the game got patched over the troop upgrade fix? Should I uninstall and reinstall the game just to be sure? It looks like the troops.txt along with other files got modified exact at the same time the patch was aplyed, so maybe it got overwrinten??

steam just updates a bunch of files.
one of them is the troops.txt

anybody has the patch log? I would like to know it I need to use 'Z_E_N troop file'  or the new orginal troops.txt

ingame says: 1.139

comnec1 said:
why has there been a steam update but not one for download from taleworlds??? :cry:

nevermind found this in another post

" Would appear the patch is available, too (10.2 MB): hTEEtp://download.taleworlds.com/mb_wfas_upgrade_1138_to_1139.exe "
still new so i cant make it a link

camp women does not evolve because not one of the changes it has item

woman.jpg

note: I'm already updated the game

This tree is a little buggy. Poland is noplayable. Winged Hussar's have only lance, no sabre, no pistol or anything else, Reitars have no bullets, and many more little bugs.

Example: Stats of Polish Reitars ( veteran ) : ironflesh : 2, power strike : 1 , but its not that bad, because Dragoon have more less stats.

Morgh's Editor works for WFaS... I've successfully edited/modded troops.txt, item_kinds1.txt... all the things it can do for WB it can do for WFaS. Just one thing I've noticed while modding troops: you need to start a new game for the changes in equipment and stats to show. Don't know if this was the same in WB as I've never had the need to edit troops for that game.

big_feef said:
Morgh's Editor works for WFaS... I've successfully edited/modded troops.txt, item_kinds1.txt... all the things it can do for WB it can do for WFaS. Just one thing I've noticed while modding troops: you need to start a new game for the changes in equipment and stats to show. Don't know if this was the same in WB as I've never had the need to edit troops for that game.

In WB you must start a new game to.
Tools working fine because WFaS is nothing else like MOD for Warband ( previously for first M&B ).

Back
Top Bottom