Resolved FIXED - Launch problem (Possible reason : Fullscreen?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Serg50

Recruit
Ok, i really got tired of deleting my config files to make the game start properly... Every single update and random time, i face this annoying problem.

Screen shot 1 :
Whenever i exit the game, that thing keep going like that until i restart my steam. i closed steam cloud stuff but still doesn't affect it. I don't know what it is but it is super annoying because it keeps my internet busy.

Screen shot 2 :
Here's what i realized :
I update the game, launch the game, change all the settings as i like, and playing it. After some time I want literally one more fps (which is important) and switch the settings from "borderless fulscreen" to "fullscreen". It's all fine while playing BUT i really tired of random problem game creates itself when i exit the game or update the game when "fullscreen" is active setting. Here is the link to screen shot. I see that screen when i close the game and open it again or update the game. It stucks in that white windowed screen until i delete config files.

NOTE : This note is not related with this thread. I uploaded another problem. its been months and no fix yet. I want to know if it is "REALLY" in progress or forgotten?

Last edited:
Ok, i really got tired of deleting my config files to make the game start properly... Every single update and random time, i face this annoying problem.

Screen shot 1 :
Whenever i exit the game, that thing keep going like that until i restart my steam. i closed steam cloud stuff but still doesn't affect it. I don't know what it is but it is super annoying because it keeps my internet busy.

Screen shot 2 :
Here's what i realized :
I update the game, launch the game, change all the settings as i like, and playing it. After some time I want literally one more fps (which is important) and switch the settings from "borderless fulscreen" to "fullscreen". It's all fine while playing BUT i really tired of random problem game creates itself when i exit the game or update the game when "fullscreen" is active setting. Here is the link to screen shot. I see that screen when i close the game and open it again or update the game. It stucks in that white windowed screen until i delete config files.

NOTE : This note is not related with this thread. I uploaded another problem. its been months and no fix yet. I want to know if it is "REALLY" in progress or forgotten?

Good day!
White Screen Crash at Launch
Unfortunately, we are still investigating the cause of this issue. To help the investigation process, players can create a thread about this in the Graphics & Performance Issues board regarding this issue with their PC Specs and game version specified.. In the topic players can also inform that they did send us their engine_config.txt, rgl_log.txt and rgl_log_errors.txt files via upload.taleworlds.com. Please write the topics name to the description area.

rgl_log.txt and rgl_log_errors.txt files can be found in the following directory: "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs"

Engine_config.txt files can be found in the following directory: "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Configs"

Back
Top Bottom