[Fixed] Game optimization is getting worse and worse

Users who are viewing this thread

I just reinstalled the game and after a break of 1 day launched multiplayer captain mode.
I could not believe my eyes, the game smoothness was extremely bad.
so now I not only can't stream this game, I cant play it comfortably.
focusing on the optimization is a very good idea, dont you think

In theory, yes it’s important.

But I’m not experiencing this problem myself, and hasn’t seemed to be a large complaint

Runs fine for me, but my new PC is also kind of good.

Still ran fine on my old PC when I last played it 12-16 weeks ago.

My old PC:

i7 2,4 ghz (6-7 years old)
Nvidia 970
16 GB DDR3 Ram
SSD

Wasn´t able to play it on max details with my old pc of course, but was still stable with 1000 units and like mid settings. Some rare FPS drops did occur of course, but only for a short time. So it was "good" for me.

With my new PC I just maxed everything and "play" (I just tested the last update 1.5.4 for 2-3 hours) it in 4k without any issues:

Ryzen 3800 XT, OC 4,2 ghz
Nvidia 3080
32 GB DDR 4 Ram
SSD

Nvidia 3080
How did you get one...... are there more
21ao2y.jpg

Bought a complete custom PC on day one (5 minutes after it was even possible) when the 3080 was released, was delivered 3,5 weeks after I ordered/paid it.

It changed my life, before I was going to clubs like:

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

But now it is like:

5c106e7f7095aef477091236a41d3d57.png

Of course I paid like 300-400€ more compared to buying the same PC in single parts from the cheapest retailers and building it myself. But it seems it pays out now :grin:

Bought a complete custom PC on day one (5 minutes after it was even possible) when the 3080 was released, was delivered 3,5 weeks after I ordered/paid it.

It changed my life, before I was going to clubs like:

fposter,small,wall_texture,product,750x1000.jpg

But now it is like:

5c106e7f7095aef477091236a41d3d57.png

Of course I paid like 300-400€ more compared to buying the same PC in single parts from the cheapest retailers and building it myself. But it seems it pays out now :grin:
? nice, definitely worth it compared to what you were on. What monitor? better not be gated by 60 hz

OP my 1080ti runs the game great, not quite 165 hz like my monitor need a 3080 but i can run it stable at 100 fps without pushing my temps. Game feels butter smooth past like 80 fps.

? nice, definitely worth it compared to what you were on. What monitor? better not be gated by 60 hz
60hz :grin:

4k monitors with 60+ hz are really expensive, I mean even my two 4k 60hz monitors were expensive :grin:

I´m not playing 3d shooters like a pro so it seems fine to me. Also, even my setup can´t achieve 60FPS constantly in each "new" game with 4k resolution :sad: .

But it "never" has dropped below 30 FPS right now, so I´m good. And compared to my old setup it´s just like heaven :grin: .

Also I now finally have two monitors which are the same model, with my old setup I had two different 1080p monitors, and each day I had two look on two different models, something in me died! :wink:

defragmentation
You should never do it to SSD

BTW my PC:
CPU: Ryzen 3700x
Video card: Palit RTX 2060 SUPER 8G GP
RAM: Kingston 2x16Gb 3200 MHz
SSD: ADATA M.2 XPG SX8200 Pro 1000G

I just wanna tell that before I could stream bannerlord with 1000 troops on the screen, but not anymore.
update: I restarted my PC and it seems that the game smoothness is back though.

After couple of maps in Multiplayer, smoothness disappeared.

Multiplayer always had questionable performance, but it always improved for singleplayer
Well before I was not only able to stream singleplayer, but multiplayer as well.
Now game thinks my PC is a potato and dropping frames in the recording.

1000 is also the max without mods or?
Just an exaggeration, because before I never asked myself why the game is not smooth and why I can't stream it.

Well... Tbh the game is not really smooth. I have a high end PC, and like warband, the game has some issues on optimization. Mostly on ram ussage / gpu ussage.

I hope they improve it as much a possible, since if the base game is not well optimized, mods will struggle aswell.

I felt higher load times and worse experience overall on this patch since the last time I played (like 3-4 patches difference).

Last edited:
Something is wrong with 1.5.5 after expiriencing stutters i found out that the game resets some settings everytime i log in like monitor setting to 50hz and i have to put it back to 60 everytime i start the game.

Back
Top Bottom