FIX YOUR SERVERS TALEWORLDS

Users who are viewing this thread

Matim

Sergeant at Arms
I KNOW YOU DIDNT EXPECT 400 PEOPLE TO PLAY YOUR MULTIPLAYER AT ONCE, BUT:

I CANT PLAY CRPG CAUSE EITHER YOU CANT LOG INTO THE DASHBOARD, YOU CANT CONNECT TO A SEVER OR YOU GET CRASHED TO THE DASHBOARD. NOT JUST ME, EVERYONE.

HOW ABOUT YOU LET PEOPLE HOST THEIR STUFF ON THEIR MACHINES WITHOUT YOUR INVOLVEMENT CAUSE EVERYTHING YOU TOUCH IS BEING TURNED INTO POO POO, YOURE LIKE POOP MIDAS.

NO KIND REGARDS taleworlds (LOWERCASE FOR A REASON)
MATIM

I log in, play 7 minutes and games crashes to windows. Yesterday we had to cancel clan war, because we were unable to have 12 players logged in at the same time to create a game. MP is borderline unplayable.
Maybe next patch will fix it.. Zzz

2 and a half years of early access and we still have the same problem from the beta
Wondering what they have been doing all this time
I really hope when We reach the 25th of the next month and they fixed it once and for all or will be changing my steam review into a negative.
Update 1.7.2 killed multiplayer, introduced the broken ranking system and no one is playing their official game types.

2 and a half years of early access and we still have the same problem from the beta
Wondering what they have been doing all this time
I really hope when We reach the 25th of the next month and they fixed it once and for all or will be changing my steam review into a negative.
Update 1.7.2 killed multiplayer, introduced the broken ranking system and no one is playing their official game types.

Big surprise. There are no clan tournaments from prominent Warbands community leaders. Enjoy the dead game. I bet on the wrong stock, oh well. Not directed at you by the way.

Tournaments were there for some time and of decent quality, BEAST had 8 iterations. It's basically what kept the game alive so far.
Limping along. Full release soon right? I can appreciate the attempt. My tournaments had 12+ teams.. on a private server with battle and you can choose your ******* equipment. Skirmish was DOA. I haven't seen someone on steam launch BL for like 2 months.

TaleWorlds can't fix MP. Players can. As many said a LONG time ago the game will be dead by the time it happens.

I do wish the BEAST (don't know anything about the tourney) the best luck.

Limping along. Full release soon right? I can appreciate the attempt. My tournaments had 12+ teams.. on a private server with battle and you can choose your ******* equipment. Skirmish was DOA. I haven't seen someone on steam launch BL for like 2 months.

TaleWorlds can't fix MP. Players can. As many said a LONG time ago the game will be dead by the time it happens.

I do wish the BEAST (don't know anything about the tourney) the best luck.
OMG! It's calamity!

Just waiting console gamers opinion about constantly crashing servers. If there is solid server code for consoles, why TW hasn't released it for PC?

Obviously with the release of custom servers we will be much and much less dependent on TW, but for example when you keep disconnecting from the lobby, it won't make much of a difference. Taleworlds need to fix that stuff asap and the modders/custom server hosters will do the rest.

Back
Top Bottom