Fix your lobby servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Can you please fix your awful servers, or atleast make it so mods can host their own without connecting to the awful TW lobby servers? I know they dont care but maybe if the forums is nothing but server threads we can get a real response from the devs.

I came here to see if it was just me, it seems not. I've been in a que to join a game for 1 hour and 57 minutes now. It's telling me the wait time should be 10 minutes. This is on NA West. I'll update in another hour or so.

I came here to see if it was just me, it seems not. I've been in a que to join a game for 1 hour and 57 minutes now. It's telling me the wait time should be 10 minutes. This is on NA West. I'll update in another hour or so.
Have you tried using the server browser and looking for West NA?

No one uses the queue system unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your take on ranked), so you gotta use the server browser instead. Most of the NA playerbase is on CRPG right now but native gets going sometimes too.

Back
Top Bottom