[FIX/TWEAKS] Modernization, troop fixes and food - Comming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't think the modder can fix the "enemies killed" error, as that's more something wrong with python and the source code, which, unless he has, cannot be modified.

MrMundy said:
Its going fine,

The next version of the "Lower Wages and troop fix thingy" (I am the new Nietzsche) is done and it shoud be aviable for download by now. I bassicly just remowed my custom troops, so if anyone wants to keep then (for whatever reason), he can just stick with the current version.

How do you mean that? I would love to use some custom armors, weapons etc., but right now I am focusing on the fixes. I might try myself on editing a few armors/Uniforms, but right now I am trying to add new food items.

Okay :grin: and I mean do you want me to send you the files that I modded to have a look at. also have a nice day.

David Dire said:
I don't think the modder can fix the "enemies killed" error, as that's more something wrong with python and the source code, which, unless he has, cannot be modified.

Thank you, atleast I know now. have a nice day.

When adding the .txt files are we replacing (copying over) the originals ? I remember having some trouble when I did this. Could've been the fact that I did it on an existing save... :iamamoron:

Summoning all my power for this necro.

How are these fixes? Compatible with 3.0? Also is it possible to scroll down on troop trees. There are one or two that are too large to completely see.

Back
Top Bottom