Fix this now

Users who are viewing this thread

Fix your servers. They crash constantly, don't want to give us private servers, COOL. At least fix your own, you've had this issue since day freaking #1. Address it.

TDM
Siege
Skirmish
Duel

Crashes happen on ALL OF THESE

Tired of your lack of responses and unless you do something about this we aren't going to trust you guys in the future that's a fact like agnus agatha germane and jack. Preaching facts up out here. FIX IT!

On top of this multiple perks need to be removed, Anything affecting weapon speed is just making this game unplayable. Nobody blocks anymore. How am I supposed to do anything against 2 savages both with a falx, and the swing speed perk? oh just step in front of one making the other one hit his friendly if he spams too? Nope doesn't work because THERE IS NO FRIENDLY FIRE

On top of this multiple perks need to be removed, Anything affecting weapon speed is just making this game unplayable. Nobody blocks anymore. How am I supposed to do anything against 2 savages both with a falx, and the swing speed perk? oh just step in front of one making the other one hit his friendly if he spams too? Nope doesn't work because THERE IS NO FRIENDLY FIRE
i have noticed that the swing speed bonus perk has affected the core combat of the game where people no longer have to wait to block an opponent's strike after they block yours but rather you could just double swing where you couldn't before without the passive perk that gives you additional swing speed

awful addition to the game, really wish they would remove it.

i can live with everything but the additional swing speed

i havent played this game in 30 days, in that 30 days ive been thinking about playing this great game called bannerlord, that i had spent over 2000 hours playing on multiplayer, here i am now playing it again, and its been pretty horrible. I've played this game again, nothings been done about the crashes, there is absolutely no player base in the captain/skirmish NA east/west community, yall have done absolutely nothing but add some stupid perks that pretty much makes this game like call of duty, but tbh, it'd be all worth if when you guys at least add some sort of reward for playing skirmish or captain, or at least having gear you can buy that can give you stats, maybe some sort of trading system, it'd definitely make the game more interesting for the more casual players. hell just put me in charge please, ill just delete the whole game so i dont have to worry about this game that i used to spend my whole life, and so many others that no life this game. make it more interesting please, or ill do nothing about it. thank you tailwerlds.

i havent played this game in 30 days, in that 30 days ive been thinking about playing this great game called bannerlord, that i had spent over 2000 hours playing on multiplayer, here i am now playing it again, and its been pretty horrible. I've played this game again, nothings been done about the crashes, there is absolutely no player base in the captain/skirmish NA east/west community, yall have done absolutely nothing but add some stupid perks that pretty much makes this game like call of duty, but tbh, it'd be all worth if when you guys at least add some sort of reward for playing skirmish or captain, or at least having gear you can buy that can give you stats, maybe some sort of trading system, it'd definitely make the game more interesting for the more casual players. hell just put me in charge please, ill just delete the whole game so i dont have to worry about this game that i used to spend my whole life, and so many others that no life this game. make it more interesting please, or ill do nothing about it. thank you tailwerlds.
oughgh

After this terrible patch I feel like I should no longer waste my time playing my life away, im going to go out and pursue my dreams!!! Thanks Taleworlds.

The American player base has been growing since the last patch but yes, adjust the perks, fix servers and we have some good stability for now.

Crap servers and broken perks is what Taleworlds gave us. Imagine they add skins next patch but leave those 2 issues unaddressed. This will be some quality decision.

Back
Top Bottom