Fix the servers

Users who are viewing this thread

Ik it's already been posted. Posting a new thread so tw can see that many people want this fixed. looks lazy asf that mp is so unstable. aggravating.

We're actively working on the fixes. Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for responding, we had over 200 people set for a battle last night and gave up after an hour because the servers wouldn‘t run at all, we tried two servers and as soon as anyone joined they immediately went down, frustrating.

Thanks for responding, we had over 200 people set for a battle last night and gave up after an hour because the servers wouldn‘t run at all, we tried two servers and as soon as anyone joined they immediately went down, frustrating.
Indeed.

I assume you hosted it on your own custom server? If so, could you please share the logs with us and we can have a look (can PM me).

Played team deathmatch and siege on TW official servers tonight for 2 hours and the game crashed EIGHT times, always when the game is like 4/5 of the way through. This is unreal and it's been the SAME issue plaguing multiplayer since Early Access. Have you been actively working on fixing this for the past 2 years???

Played team deathmatch and siege on TW official servers tonight for 2 hours and the game crashed EIGHT times, always when the game is like 4/5 of the way through. This is unreal and it's been the SAME issue plaguing multiplayer since Early Access. Have you been actively working on fixing this for the past 2 years???
#1 reason for low MP player count.

Before 1.7.2 cut the population even further, Siege servers on East NA at least could still hit 120 players. And it wasn't that rare for TDM and Siege to be active at the same time. Now after full release I don't think I've played a full game of Siege in a full server yet. It really stinks that such a simple issue is destroying what could have been (maybe still?) a truly great game. I'm going to mourn this game so hard.

Before 1.7.2 cut the population even further, Siege servers on East NA at least could still hit 120 players. And it wasn't that rare for TDM and Siege to be active at the same time. Now after full release I don't think I've played a full game of Siege in a full server yet. It really stinks that such a simple issue is destroying what could have been (maybe still?) a truly great game. I'm going to mourn this game so hard.
As siege player mostly, i would remark awful idea of auto-start each server with fixed factions setup (every starting server starts with defaul Vlandia atackers and Sturgia defenders setup)

First of all, due huge ammount of crashes, 80% of siege games now are default-setuped to Vlandia atackers-Sturgia defenders
Second, difference between Vlandia ans Sturgia in siege mode is so huge that Sturgia has, like, 80% loosing games as defenders
Third, it makes factions like Aserai/Khuzait almost non-existant there....

Even if servers cant be fixed soon, a randomiser of factions in newborn Servers should be added, not just plain boring vanilla "Vlandie besieges Sturgia and wins again..."

As siege player mostly, i would remark awful idea of auto-start each server with fixed factions setup (every starting server starts with defaul Vlandia atackers and Sturgia defenders setup)

First of all, due huge ammount of crashes, 80% of siege games now are default-setuped to Vlandia atackers-Sturgia defenders
Second, difference between Vlandia ans Sturgia in siege mode is so huge that Sturgia has, like, 80% loosing games as defenders
Third, it makes factions like Aserai/Khuzait almost non-existant there....

Even if servers cant be fixed soon, a randomiser of factions in newborn Servers should be added, not just plain boring vanilla "Vlandie besieges Sturgia and wins again..."
Yes absolutely agree. It makes no sense to me that it would be set teams in the first place, no sense at all. I made a thread on it in the suggestion forum that they don't care about just last Monday in fact. Combined with the crashes it's an amazing one two knockout on Multiplayer.

Yes absolutely agree. It makes no sense to me that it would be set teams in the first place, no sense at all. I made a thread on it in the suggestion forum that they don't care about just last Monday in fact. Combined with the crashes it's an amazing one two knockout on Multiplayer.
Yea, i love this game but now even I dont want to play it, because with 70% by joining Siege server it will be "hard" choise between "Choose Vlandia atackers and win without even trying" or "Choose Sturgia and lose even if you are in top 3 and have 5/1 K/D"

before posting skirmish server crushed 2 time in a row in less than 5m, great work. it all start to happen after that stealth update to patch ago.

cRPG siege fingers crossed

Back
Top Bottom