fix the NA server

Users who are viewing this thread

dusty122

Recruit
there are tones of NA players that go to EU with 100+ping.
fix the NA server. all the bugs and change the map.

i am a regular on PF and want to see it with people if it was debuged and more frequent admins.

otherwise take it down

The Problem is now, that if we actually make a NA server, the player count will be split and then it will be a bit boring for both parts to play with an average of 30 - 40. I suppose you to spread the word about PF to the NA site, regiments, friends etc, so there will be more interest. If we have a solid EU server then we can begin thinking of a NA server. But for now, spread the word. 

AleksanderTheGreat said:
The Problem is now, that if we actually make a NA server, the player count will be split and then it will be a bit boring for both parts to play with an average of 30 - 40. I suppose you to spread the word about PF to the NA site, regiments, friends etc, so there will be more interest. If we have a solid EU server then we can begin thinking of a NA server. But for now, spread the word. 

That is a flawed plan on many levels because the idea set in place is to let all NA players suffer through the hardship that is playing EU servers  with NA ping and expecting them to like doing this so much that they decide to tell all of their friends how little you care about the NA community that they are a second option to you and that you care not that they are forced to play with horrible ping on a game's mod where if your ping is even 20-30 above that of your same skill opponent that you will 90% of the time lose the fight.  Now the proper way to solve the lack of players on this mod is to advertise a brand new revival of NA and give about a week's notice to all via forums and advertising campaigns via steam of the NA rebirth then you will have your numbers up.

Sir Edwards said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:

That is a flawed plan on many levels because the idea set in place is to let all NA players suffer through the hardship that is playing EU servers  with NA ping and expecting them to like doing this so much that they decide to tell all of their friends how little you care about the NA community that they are a second option to you and that you care not that they are forced to play with horrible ping on a game's mod where if your ping is even 20-30 above that of your same skill opponent that you will 90% of the time lose the fight.  Now the proper way to solve the lack of players on this mod is to advertise a brand new revival of NA and give about a week's notice to all via forums and advertising campaigns via steam of the NA rebirth then you will have your numbers up.

Get to work :grin:, put banners etc. And spread the word about PF.

Mr_Fresh_Man said:
Sir Edwards said:
AleksanderTheGreat said:

Get to work :grin:, put banners etc. And spread the word about PF.
It's not my matter to deal with.  Frankly, I doubt my opinion will be voiced toward this mod and hosting an NA server will not happen until he gets what he wants even if this happens I seriously doubt they will put much attention to it and the second the NA player count surpasses EU they will take it down and try to raise the EU count again because they just like us can't stand high ping but unlike us they have the control  and do whatever they wish.

AleksanderTheGreat said:

I don't think so. Because of the timing many players who would play on an NA server do not instead because it is on European timing. The European peak hour is an awkward time for NA players. If you had an NA server It would be more convenient leading to more players. It would increase players, not decrease

Back
Top Bottom