fix the kicking hitbox

Users who are viewing this thread

It's stupid until you realise it's probably better off this way than being matched up to the kicks actually being thrown out because I still don't think anyone can say with certainty what stance they are in 9/10 times. Imagine thinking your in a perfect spot to throw a kick out on your left and it does a right kick because you moved slightly to the right.
That's how it works with overhead swings. Can't tell you how many overheads I've missed because the strike goes down the wrong side of my character.

There was a poll asking people about this, but the results got skewed by Captains players voting "no", since it doesn't affect their mode as much (bots never kick), and they'd probably rather have the developers spend time on things other than fine-tuning the combat.
Oh yeah, let's blame the captain players for this one as well.

Literally one guy states this. One guy. All the rest there are talking about skirmish. How about you just realize that actual skirmish players thought that kick was fine at that point?

You have a lot of people who want kicking to stay how it is because mashing E has become their single personality trait and the one hope they have at not getting melted by people who know how to melee block

You have a lot of people who want kicking to stay how it is because mashing E has become their single personality trait and the one hope they have at not getting melted by people who know how to melee block
I mean, its pretty obvious who kicks and who doesnt. People like Aprikosenmann do kick, but they dont rely on it, because they can actually survive a fight without spamming totally overspeeded kicks. There are others, who I dont wanna name rn, that only kick - spam - backpaddle - kick - spam - backpaddle... So yeah, please rework kicks.

kicking is fine as long as people are not at max height,
at max height kicking is broken

equalize all kicking hitboxes for all heights or take out different heights all together,

Kicks are hard enough to hit. Even balanced I would say. I mean warband vets cant even "abuse" them but say they are OP. They cant abuse them cuz kicking is hard. I even stopped kicking in clanwar fights since I dont think its worth the risk.
But narmin is right sometimes it looks weird how they connect or dont connect.

Back
Top Bottom