Fix Sieges being taken over by other armies....

Users who are viewing this thread

philthyphil

Recruit
Seriously...

I keep trying to siege castles/towns, as an army, and then a slighlty larger army joins my siege and thats game over. I lose "control" over the siege. i cant start an assault or send troops. Although im still in charge of building siege equipment. And the dumb ass larger army that *took over* never starts an attack. I gotta back out, then join the siege, and lose out on 90% of the reward and the posibility of the kingdom granting me the castle. Its ****ed as ****ed can get. There is literally no way that this is an *intended* feature of the game... And no im not gonna look for mods to fix that ****, the game SHOULD work without them. period.

Does not even have to be a larger army. I think even clan tier makes a difference. I was ruler and my vassal took over. No logic in that.

Seriously...

I keep trying to siege castles/towns, as an army, and then a slighlty larger army joins my siege and thats game over. I lose "control" over the siege. i cant start an assault or send troops. Although im still in charge of building siege equipment. And the dumb ass larger army that *took over* never starts an attack. I gotta back out, then join the siege, and lose out on 90% of the reward and the posibility of the kingdom granting me the castle. Its ****ed as ****ed can get. There is literally no way that this is an *intended* feature of the game... And no im not gonna look for mods to fix that ****, the game SHOULD work without them. period.
Yeah this issue is on reddit many people are experiencing this issue glad people are posting it here too. They just had an update today. I read the patch notes and this was not mentioned. I am sad.

Seriously...

I agree, especially when the air is too dumb to build trebuchet and take out the enemy catapults before attacking.

Back
Top Bottom