Fisting mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything in this thread is making me laugh out loud, from the  omg i cant stop laughing and the CoR banner lol this is the funniest thread ever you have brought humour back to my life.

Everytime I see this topic title, I lol. Its like your asking for The Wedding Dance to get even more "realistic" in its actions than it already was.

It has Naked bandits....scarred me for life it did. That among many other things to do with Nudity...

Its bad enough without the fact that they have RAGING hard-ons  :shock:

Yes, the looters are naked sex slaves or something like that. D: Sometimes with those wierd suits like 'Mr. Slave' in Southpark. :O

Scarred me for life aswell.

Yeah! Not to mention the fact that if you go into BRF Edit on the Wedding Dance it has all mad sexual related stuff such as "strap-ons", "torture tables" and meshes and textures of male and female genetalia at various different angles and poses. Again not that I have any idea of what these odd things are  :???:

Aerid Thongar said:
Everytime I see this topic title, I lol. Its like your asking for The Wedding Dance to get even more "realistic" in its actions than it already was.

It would be a nice feature, yes.

Flanged said:
Ah, now that's a good workaround!  I've always just made gloves into a weapon, but that cuts down on the possible moves, and the punching animations are wrong.  I've been looking for what the OP wants for a while as well - this game definitely needs more fisting, and the more furious and bloody it is the better.  Intense, violent fisting is something that nearly all games lack, and M&B is the only one that could handle realistic, coordinated group fisting.

Fisting_Collective.gif

I lol'ed so hard.

Flanged said:
Ah, now that's a good workaround!  I've always just made gloves into a weapon, but that cuts down on the possible moves, and the punching animations are wrong.  I've been looking for what the OP wants for a while as well - this game definitely needs more fisting, and the more furious and bloody it is the better.  Intense, violent fisting is something that nearly all games lack, and M&B is the only one that could handle realistic, coordinated group fisting.

Fisting_Collective.gif

Truly worthy of a sig  :smile:

Lol, this title made my day, but then looking at it ruined it :sad:

lol, Raven that is worth more than just a sig, it should be made into a "motivational poster" thing :razz:

man i can't wait till new year's eve, plenty of drinks and plenty of fisting oppertunities :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom