Fistful of Frags

Users who are viewing this thread

romandude

Grandmaster Knight

Fistful of Frags is a wild west themed multiplayer 1st person shooter game currently available on Steam for free! I recommend you give it a try, considering it doesn't cost you anything.

Download the game here:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/265630/​

The moment I saw that I thought to myself, wow, someone really ****ing loved Outlaws back in the day, because this is basically a modern(ish) remake of that LucasArts classic.

Looks like a neat little game to be played in 30-60min sessions with a bunch of friends online. I'm all for any western games, since there aren't enough of them around. Thank goat for Red Dead Redemption.

Well, it surely offers entertainment. It's amusing when ya can take brass knuckles and start punching men and merr.

I played this maaaany years ago. Always thought it was pretty unique in its gunplay, it's original and feels different than everything else, and pretty fun of course.

Yup. I literally get the rifle and stand three, as dudes with two pistols jump and run at me, only taking a few steps left or right or the occasional jump to throw their aim off, then calmly aim and put them down.

Back
Top Bottom