SP Native Fantasy First try mod: Native_fantasy_Expansion( Alpha release jul. 22)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord Benrir said:
Perhaps a helmet that looks like a head then? I know that it's not the best solution, but it's better than nothing.

Yeah exactly what I think about how to make Elves_ - Dwaves_- heads later on!
Even the current orc-felt-solutions are armors,greaves and gloves....

But first release will definetly be only those races who are doable with face-textures only and their factions! Exclusively or with great priority for MP-playability.
Well and Adornos wonderful monster_grunts will be in with apropriate install-instructions this time!  :oops:
I wont tell release date once again since i missed some I already gave and my computer seems to be infected somehow.
No Panic I´ve got the great majority of what ive done so far save on my external-hard-drive. :cool:
Well Im on it! 
Cheers
Meneldur

Meneldur said:
Lord Benrir said:
Perhaps a helmet that looks like a head then? I know that it's not the best solution, but it's better than nothing.

Yeah exactly what I think about how to make Elves_ - Dwaves_- heads later on!
Even the current orc-felt-solutions are armors,greaves and gloves....

But first release will definetly be only those races who are doable with face-textures only and their factions! Exclusively or with great priority for MP-playability.
Well and Adornos wonderful monster_grunts will be in with apropriate install-instructions this time!  :oops:
I wont tell release date once again since i missed some I already gave and my computer seems to be infected somehow.
No Panic I´ve got the great majority of what ive done so far save on my external-hard-drive. :cool:
Well Im on it! 
Cheers
Meneldur
faster faster we whana play!!!!

Wrong dude!
Edited the link onfirst page!  :grin:
This one will work now! Well it is Native 1.011 Not Warband and no Multiplayer!  :neutral:
There is much better **** out for Warband I have to say. So if you like Fantasy Multiplayer or Warband or all of  ´em;
:grin:
just try Elven Path or such  :wink:
Or wait for my further releases which still will delay  :oops:
I had devasting test-results at last and need motivation for next attempt of multiplayer coding.
Best Regards
Meneldur

Tits said:
I am your motivation!
Now, go and do your job!

Go **** yourself, do you see when was the last reply posted before yours - OCTOBER 2011, YOU MADMAN!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom