SP - UI First person / Third person button too easy to accidentally press using a controller

Users who are viewing this thread

Machu Picchu

Recruit
I know controller support is still in development - I find it mostly fine, except the left stick press to switch between 1st person & 3rd person.
In battle it is too easy to be a bit vigorous with the left stick, so even after many hours I'm still constantly accidentally switching perspective, which is super annoying.
If this could be changed (even by allowing re-assigning) that would be a big improvement :smile:

I know controller support is still in development - I find it mostly fine, except the left stick press to switch between 1st person & 3rd person.
In battle it is too easy to be a bit vigorous with the left stick, so even after many hours I'm still constantly accidentally switching perspective, which is super annoying.
If this could be changed (even by allowing re-assigning) that would be a big improvement :smile:
Yes, thank you OP. Controller user here as well. Controller is fantastic in Battle, except for the accidental "Toggle Camera Mode" assigned to the left-click joystick button.

When turning hard on horseback, during an intense jousting fight for example... very easy to toggle to 1st/3rd person camera view suddenly.

Please give us Controller button assignment, when possible.
Ty.

TW,
Being new to the forum I posted elsewhere about this issue.

I’m haveing an awesome time with the game on PS5. My only frustration is the third/ first person change on the left stick. Too easy to change in moments of high drama and tension (usually gets me killed going into first person unexpectedly). Please give the option to lock this in one or the other views!

Back
Top Bottom