In Progress First person mode is bugged.

Users who are viewing this thread

light6486

Recruit
Summary:
When in first person mode every time you loading into tavern/city/battle/dialogue etc. the eyebrows, nose, teeth, beard, helmet and other things will appear on your screen, check media. This bug happens in every round of the tournament. Also sometime happens in dialogues with notables and other npc.

How to Reproduce:
Enter first person mode, go back to map and go to arena/tavern or any other location. Participate in the tournament.

Media:

Last edited:
as workaround switching to 3rd person then back again fixes it . you'll have to do that every time you enter a new tavern/city/battle/dialogue etc.

the bug is happening because in first person mode your head and helmet are removed. If you use a camera mod to look at yourself while in first person mode your character will be headless. When you load a new area it loads your full character and the camera is placed inside your face so depending on your character model and what you have equipped you may see your eyebrows/beard or parts of your helmet. when you switch to 3rd person and then back to first person it removes your head/helm again so you don't get the issue.
A fix from TW would be to do a check on the camera settings during load and not load character head/helm if set to first person.

I can confirm this running 1.2.0

How to Reproduce: Load into a scene (e.g. battle) in first person, while have a head covering or facial hair. Going to third person back to first does fix the issue, while still in the scene. Will happen again on next load-in.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): N/A
Media (Screenshots & Video): Same as Above issue.
Version: 1.2.0 Beta
Installed community-made modifications: None
Computer Specs
:
GPU: Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080 SC2
CPU: i9-9900k
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Extreme 4
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD

Yes i experience this as well,just loaded the game for the first time.No issues in the tutorial but in my first battle the view is horrible in 1st person. Please fix.

stD6iqk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom