Firearms?

Users who are viewing this thread

The mod is amazing, I can see a lot of 1805 in it which of course is a great thing! However I can see that Bullets can be bought but I've seen no sign of any firearms, do they come later on or am I looking in the wrong places?

Cheers

The cartridges appear in the shops early because before they didn't appear at all. You won't see or gain access to gunpowder troops until the very late stages of the mod.

Does anyone know how much changes by the first advancement for a faction? I've seen nords advancing but I never noticed any difference with their troops. How does it work? Also, these new tiers, are they upgraded from the earlier highest tier? Or will it be a new tree completly?

SulleDrake said:
Does anyone know how much changes by the first advancement for a faction? I've seen nords advancing but I never noticed any difference with their troops. How does it work? Also, these new tiers, are they upgraded from the earlier highest tier? Or will it be a new tree completly?

Stage I -
Feudal technology (default)

Stage II -
+4 Ironflesh,
+1 Power Strike
+5 % Income

Stage III -
+ Troop Tier (reflecting 15th century)
+5 % Income

Stage IV -
+25 Men in lord's parties
+5% Income

Stage V -
+1 Agility
+1 Power Strike
+5% Income

Stage VI -
+ Troop Tier (reflecting 16th century)
+5% Income

Stage VII -
+1 Agility
+4 Ironflesh
+5% Income

So does the 16th century stage come on the year 1500? I've played a lot of warband and only advanced about 3 years, will you have to play 70 odd years to get to that stage??

Back
Top Bottom