[ Fire of 2020 ] Open project for skilled volunteers on video edition

Do you want a video as mentioned this thread?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Subject:
2020's discount related video edition project that pass in time before upcoming summer discounts

Main Scenes:
Sweet competition between game platforms(origin, gog, steam, epicgames etc)
Deals without any discount that charge aganist customers' wallet/Money
Increasing competition between game platforms to sell more games
More deals with up to %100 discount
Customers' attemps aganist any kind of offers(losing directly all money, saving money, avoiding from offer, round on offer etc),

Unclear Scene:
Bannerlord that starts with Steam and effects many customers, but there is an unclear interaction with Epic Games on the game's effect.

Final Scene:
Everywhere got fired and summer just arrived

Suitable Movie Scenes:
Unknown

Sample Arrangements:

Possible Benefits from this Project:
Advertising for all platfroms, and games
Respect for valunteers
Fun

Please quote talented people here to browse.

You want to get paid by the various platforms for advertising them but you don't want to pay any artist for their work so instead you claim that it's a fun competition and they get exposure while you might get a couple of bucks?

It's an open Project, not a paid Project.. There're key words if you read again..

I just write an idea with pointing out that "there is not a -2020 sale miracle video- yet but it can be made". Just like reminder, informing for a video-editing-opportunity.

I wont get any payment, but a fun video here to see and watch as others.

But people WHO work on this kind of editing video will gain respect from most of all(from ppl WHO love to watch this kind of editing videos), and gain youtube's payment based their success. I dont know if you really want to see or not, but im not here..

Overall, its a volunteer work as mentioned.

Back
Top Bottom