Fir Áraig

Users who are viewing this thread

Welcome this new lousy mob to our ranks! They shall dine with us and fight for us and even play with me and Roo if they want.

Jock said:
And Fintan. And this guy I saw on the server today, alas, he wouldn't join us. ):

Well Finnolfr is pro-Ice Field and I think we can turn these newbies to our side in no-time.

Winning over?... They joined volunteraily.

I refuse to allow Fir Áraig to be associated with that... monstrosity.

Hellouuuuu, I am asking with the most curiousity, is there possibilities that i can join to Fir Áraig clan? ^_^

Hey Sloth!

There is, ofcourse, a possibility! However, it is up to you weather you wish for that possibility to be a big one or not. Like most, if not all, other Víkingr clans we work on a maturity-and-show-your-face basis - i.e show you're a decent member of the Víkingr community, you are mature and at least have some love for history, specifically the 11th Century.

Now, while you are already known by most including me, I would still like this process to play out. So, show your face on Víkingr (which you do already) and show maturity (which I believe you do) and we shall see how things progress.

You could start by finding yourself an Old Irish Gaelic name, or Old Norse and it's Old Irish equivelent (if any) if your "character" is to be Norse-Gael, or the like. Add me on Steam, too, please; Celtichugs.

Celtichugs said:
Hey Sloth!

There is, ofcourse, a possibility! However, it is up to you weather you wish for that possibility to be a big one or not. Like most, if not all, other Víkingr clans we work on a maturity-and-show-your-face basis - i.e show you're a decent member of the Víkingr community, you are mature and at least have some love for history, specifically the 11th Century.

Now, while you are already known by most including me, I would still like this process to play out. So, show your face on Víkingr (which you do already) and show maturity (which I believe you do) and we shall see how things progress.

You could start by finding yourself an Old Irish Gaelic name, or Old Norse and it's Old Irish equivelent (if any) if your "character" is to be Norse-Gael, or the like. Add me on Steam, too, please; Celtichugs.

Yep, i have some love to history and especially to 11th Century and most of Vikingr community knows me.
I also play warband three or four times in week, so i am little active. I try now find some perfect irish gaelic name for myself.

Jock said:
Do you like Ice Fields, Sloth?

Yes dear, That map is always exciting like baked honeycake ^_^

Back
Top Bottom