Finding a time to play

18pm (GMT+1) is our time. Now, what day?

• Friday

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Sunday

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Users who are viewing this thread

Ima play a bit now. Anybody up for it?

EDIT: We need to advertise this mod. Else, it's gonna die out. Just tell your mates, clan members from c-rpg, clan members from native, role-playing fellas at Persistant World. Tell them all that Assassin Hunt is just as fun or even more to play.

The day I first played this I was like omg, this is gonna be the best mod ever from Warband. Sadly, even a great idea needs support. That's been the weak point of this.

Played this today with the mod revival squad for the NW community, got to say it's a damn shame there are no players anymore. I and many others had great fun. There really needs to be some more players playing again! The max amount of players per server doesn't help though.

The problem is that you can't really play the mod with too many people. For FFA, it becomes pretty bad with like 10 people running around, there is no point in hiding any more then. On the tdm mode it's nearly the same, with around 6-7 people per team it works fine I guess, but more than that just gives away the point of the mod. It comes to a simple deathmatch with bots running around then. On some Maps (the bigger ones) you could surely play with more people than 6-7 per Team, because they are pretty big.

Patta said:
The problem is that you can't really play the mod with too many people. For FFA, it becomes pretty bad with like 10 people running around, there is no point in hiding any more then. On the tdm mode it's nearly the same, with around 6-7 people per team it works fine I guess, but more than that just gives away the point of the mod. It comes to a simple deathmatch with bots running around then. On some Maps (the bigger ones) you could surely play with more people than 6-7 per Team, because they are pretty big.

Yeah I understand that is an issue, regardless I really enjoy the mod. Do you guys still play it from time to time?

I actually don't play any Warband at the moment, have not played for months (except from playing Race Wars: Bloodshed a little bit)

Back
Top Bottom