Resolved Find daughter - quest bug

Users who are viewing this thread

Pieter D

Recruit
I had to do find somebodys daughter and finished the quest. But the quest never dissapeared from my quest list. It now says I have '-2' days to finish it.

Btw, it was after I tried to persued the daughter and failed. I killed the guy and brought her back.

UPDATE: Also, now the title of the quest has changed to 'train troops for Danos of Samantha' (the same guy I had to do the daughter quest for. It now says I have 10 days to finish the quest, but I didn't start this train-quest) The description in the quest menu still says the same as the daughter quest tho as if I finished this quest because the last line says 'Daughter returns to Danos of Samantha. He is happy. Sends his regards with a large pouche of 1650'

Last edited:
Summary:
Have a related issue. After rescuing her, by failing persuasion and killing her lover, when I got back to the her father the option to return her does not exists and in the dialog of the quest he says that I didn't kill any looters yet. After this the game does not end conversation and the only way to continue is exiting to main menu and loading a save.

Also, when I am returning to his town, in any stop the quest dialog about the whereabouts of the daughter apears.

How to Reproduce: Get the quest, return her by failing persuasion, stop in minor settlements returning to her father, speak to the father.
Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Thractorae
Version: 1.0.4

Hello, thanks for reporting this issue. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this topic when it was first created. If you are still experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please leave a reply to this thread so we can forward to the team for investigation.

This thread has been marked as resolved because the required information was not provided within 2 weeks. If the problem persists, please update it. Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom