Resolved Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos

Users who are viewing this thread

I got a problem with this Mainquest, because i accidently unchecked the hideout i have to go to... now none of the hideouts are giving me the banner.
I cleared all hideouts in the near of the city and faction.
Is there a way to get the Hideout back on my screen?
Because everytime i talk to Arzagos he is just asking if i finished the Quest.

Kind Regards
Rashin

Last edited:
You are not the only one, same happend to me. I saw in another thread that there was a way to get the item through a console command. Although, this mister forgot the command...
I saved after the matter, so I can't go back, but this man mentioned that, to fix this, you can beat the hideout just before you talk to Arzagos. Once you talk to him, youclear the hideout again andyou should get it.
Sadly this is no option for me. I hope it is for you though!

If I understand you correctly, I should fight the hideout before getting the location from Arzagos? Well It is a no go for me to. My last save before getting the quest if far in the history of Caldaria. :smile:

If anyone know the console commands, please share!

I found it in another thread! This may help you <3
I am going to try it right now. Good luck!

"There's easier way to fix the cheat issue. Full fix is now as follows, and works as of today (credit to
@missionAvs and Brula Noyan at link to thread)

1. Download and activate the Developer Console on Nexusmods (it needs to be the latest version as of tonight)(make sure you read the instructions on how to get it to work properly)
2. Load up your game and open the console by pressing CTRL + ~.
3. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Assemble the Dragon Banner
4. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
5. Enter or Paste: config.cheat_mode 1
6. Enter or Paste: storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests
7. Enter or Paste: config.cheat_mode 0
"

I thought loading a previous save file was a no-go. So that it why I gave you this solution :smile:
I am glad it's fixed now though! Good luck in your adventure!

Back
Top Bottom