Resolved Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos Quest bugged

Users who are viewing this thread

So I have reached the mission where you have to gather the dragon banner pieces. I have cleared both hideouts, but when i cleared the one that Arzagos tells you, it didn't complete the quest and the hideout doesn't appear again. If I go talk with him, I have to tell him I haven't found it yet.

I'm having the same issue, raided and destroyed the hideout by Marunath. It did not trigger a quest step or anything. I've raided multiple other hideouts in the area also but no luck. Seems like i'm stuck here...

I'm not sure what you mean by keep raiding the bandit camp? after I raid the one he tells me about the camp disappears, so how can I keep raiding?

So I figured this out... The issue that causes it is from the hideout already being spawned when you accept the quest from Arzagos. I reloaded a save before that (had to re-talk to all the nobles again...) and before going to Arzagos I cleared the hideout, then got the quest from Arzagos and the hideout re-spawned, after clearing it the second time the quest fulfilled!

didn't work for me. It deleted all the save files for some reason. Can't find my game anymore. After extracting the console I can't activate it in the Mods either

I posted this on reddit, and I see someone posted it here as well put I'll put what I said
After hours of trying, it seems that if the hideout exists before you start each individual mission then it doesn't work. I reloaded the same save multiple times and when I decided to destroy the bandit hideouts first and then accept each quest it worked for me. But maybe I just got lucky. Here is exactly what I did:

1)Accept Assemble the Banner from Istiana

2)Defeat hideout outside of Epicrotea

3)Meet with Istiana

4)Defeat hideout again (got banner piece)

5)Defeat hideout outside of Marunath

6)Meet with Arzagos

7)Defeat hideout again (got banner piece)

My guess is that it removes the normal bandit hideout and replaces it with the quest one. I can't be too sure though. I also had no luck with the Dev Con mod because it would advance the quests but not unlock the kingdom tab. Hope this works for everyone else!

I found it in another thread! This may help you <3

"There's easier way to fix the cheat issue. Full fix is now as follows, and works as of today (credit to
@missionAvs and Brula Noyan at link to thread)

1. Download and activate the Developer Console on Nexusmods (it needs to be the latest version as of tonight)(make sure you read the instructions on how to get it to work properly)
2. Load up your game and open the console by pressing CTRL + ~.
3. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Assemble the Dragon Banner
4. Enter or Paste: campaign.complete_active_quest Find another piece of the banner for Arzagos
5. Enter or Paste: config.cheat_mode 1
6. Enter or Paste: storymode.advance_to_kingdom_quests
7. Enter or Paste: config.cheat_mode 0
"

Back
Top Bottom