Financial Trading/Investing [Forex/Stocks/Crypto]

Do you, or have you ever actively traded/invested in financial markets?

• Yes

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I'm looking into it

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I'm stood on top of a high building and all of my life savings are gone

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Once things begin to show a resemblance of stabilisation, I would split it between an equity fund such as Vanguard 80% Equity and perhaps an oil ETF for a longer term perspective, and some sort of ISA where you can't access it for a while but you get an interest rate higher than inflation (hard to find now). You'd have to give much more info than just the amount though, such as timeframe, do you want quick access to it, what's your risk appetite etc.

@Seff

I recently bought some crypto as a long term investment and to start learning about trading. Nothing major though and with money I completely dont need.

Once things begin to show a resemblance of stabilisation, I would split it between an equity fund such as Vanguard 80% Equity and perhaps an oil ETF for a longer term perspective, and some sort of ISA where you can't access it for a while but you get an interest rate higher than inflation (hard to find now). You'd have to give much more info than just the amount though, such as timeframe, do you want quick access to it, what's your risk appetite etc.

@Seff
I'm not looking for quick payoff.

We are also having trouble finding ISA stuff where the interest is worth is.

I considered investing in something like CO2 reclamation technology.

Sidenote: I'm user number 1042 on a forum with 240,000 members. :lol:

Honestly, air companies like Boeing, Air France... etc. are currently great stocks to invest into, buy now, sell once they get to their original value, which they will, it's just a matter of time until people start flying again.

I for one am still holding onto my Lehman Brothers shares. I mean, people will always use banks, no? And it has nowhere to go but up.

Back
Top Bottom