Financial Trading/Investing [Forex/Stocks/Crypto]

Do you, or have you ever actively traded/invested in financial markets?

• Yes

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I'm looking into it

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I'm stood on top of a high building and all of my life savings are gone

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dante.

Reverse Fake ID
Grandmaster Knight
I thought I'd make a thread to see if any forumites besides myself are involved, or have been involved in any way with trading/investing. Could be in forex, stocks, crypto, or whatever else. So, who dabbles?

Futures on and off since, I want to say like 2005. Never really as a day job. I've been buying and mostly holding some actual stocks since mid 90s. I also had some of these bad boys. Futures are almost always intraday. Although I've made money overall, it definitely didn't turn me into Warren Buffet and I think all things considered I could have made more money elsewhere with all the time and energy. I like the thrill though.

Last edited:
448794-sminem-vs-bogdanoff-0-230-0-345-crop.jpg

Do bullions count? I didn't make much of an investment into the things. I was looking into it, I bought a few and forgot about it. I have like 20 CAD in silver haha. I also have a few thousand of satoshis (a tiny fraction of a bitcoin) laying dormant in the virtual space. I got them a long time ago when the bitcoin was not worth very much. I don't remember how I even got them. Never used them since they were worthless at the time and I'm pretty sure they would still be worthless today.

Last edited:
@kurczak That's awesome, you were trading while I was still in school! Never heard of those privatised notes, proper old school haha. That's totally fine if it's something you do passively and enjoy. Have you ever traded FX markets?
Not really. Not for any particular reasons, just started with stocks as something comprehensible and "real" and never felt the need to branch out. What's your story?

Not really. Not for any particular reasons, just started with stocks as something comprehensible and "real" and never felt the need to branch out. What's your story?
I started learning to trade currencies while I was at university, paid someone thousands of pounds to teach me, still couldn't make any money. Then after years of perseverance and building my own method, taking bits of advice from different mentors, I now trade full time from home and do consultancy. I run a trading instagram page and trading mentorship programs also.

So you were lying about this trading money business, it's all a scam. Presumably one connected to the coal industry, since you have so much surplus coal to flash around.

Ive lost all my gains from years of investment. Doesnt help that I bought significantly on january. Damn corona. If i had more money id buy now.

Back
Top Bottom