Financial Trading/Investing [Forex/Stocks/Crypto]

Do you, or have you ever actively traded/invested in financial markets?

• Yes

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • I'm looking into it

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • I'm stood on top of a high building and all of my life savings are gone

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

sorry
90145944_3393821910633187_5774136058304266240_n.png

I'm up 10% over the last month. Playing this very well by selling risk currencies against safe havens!

Will be buying up stocks soon now they're at a discount and everyone else is in panic mode, perfect time to buy.

No offence, but I hope you lose all your money and get evicted.
Not going to happen my friend, I don't trade like a moron (80% of retail traders) and am weathering this storm fairly well.

Inshallah some day soon we will speak of rentiers and speculators the way we now speak of knights and court eunuchs.
Calm down Fidel Castro.

Anyone who looks at traders with disdain should realise that financial markets need traders to provide liquidity to investors (longer term traders) so stock markets and exchange rates etc can function properly.

All I know is it ain't cash I can instantly spend at the nearest bar and that's why I don't understand trading.

But for real there's hardly any talk of things like this in Slavlands, most people(including me) don't really want to pursue anything that isn't hard cash.

Most Slavs don't do it. Most <any nationality> don't, but like a figurative half of the crypto capitalization is Russians. Retail forex is pretty huge in Russia too.

Not going to happen my friend, I don't trade like a moron (80% of retail traders) and am weathering this storm fairly well.

Calm down Fidel Castro.

Anyone who looks at traders with disdain should realise that financial markets need traders to provide liquidity to investors (longer term traders) so stock markets and exchange rates etc can function properly.

Oh no dude you misunderstand me! I respect the grift. Thank you for your service.

Wisest thing to do is long term investing IMO, and right now if youre up 10% youre not doing long term investing, which I think is a mistake. But I guess if ur making a bunch of % by day trading then all is good in the world.

Wisest thing to do is long term investing IMO, and right now if youre up 10% youre not doing long term investing, which I think is a mistake. But I guess if ur making a bunch of % by day trading then all is good in the world.
I'm actually doing both, I have long term investments and I actively trade markets. Now up around 13%.

Haha @IA I've been sharing that meme on my Insta page lately.

Back
Top Bottom