Final version improvement checklist.

Users who are viewing this thread

heres a good idea
When a lord of a faction you (joined, made yourself or not enemies with at that time.) Gain relations when they are being besieged by a enemy faction but you must both be at war with them and you must fight off all of the besiegers in order to gain a relation bonus.
Because they would be greatfull in your help and maybe a chance for a reward too.

OK don't know if this has been said (didn't find anything in search) but the most annoying glitch in the game (in my opinion) is that you cant stop once you start raiding a town. i mean the comps can do it why should i just sit there and say "ya ill fight off there entire nations army so i can finish up here" its total crap and ruins the game for me

Hellsbain said:
OK don't know if this has been said (didn't find anything in search) but the most annoying glitch in the game (in my opinion) is that you cant stop once you start raiding a town. i mean the comps can do it why should i just sit there and say "ya ill fight off there entire nations army so i can finish up here" its total crap and ruins the game for me
This.

Hellsbain said:
I think it adds the necessary level of risk that you need when raiding. I mean sure the amount of times I have said "What! This is (insert profanity here)! I can see them coming and can't escape!" But yet when I look back without it raiding would be too easy. No one cares if the AI has a hard time or not its all about the player, having to plan my raids around the actions of the enemy lords is fun. Rather than just zooming out and clicking when a lord appears on the horizon 

Kaal979 said:
> low blocking be timed instead of holdable
> warcrys be controllable
Nice suggestions but I have something to say about these two. You can control warcries if you hold down an attack for long enough your character will emit a warcry, this seems to work best with overheads but it could just be my imagination. And if downwards blocks were timed it would throw the entire game off balance especially multiplayer. Maybe bots could have it but it shouldn't be a long timer

Hellsbain said:
It is good as it is. In the reality some battles were lost because the soldiers started loot in the middle of the battle instead of fighting. Hard to imagine something else when they raid by order.

oh there's an excuse to do something any way you want to do it.  I'd still allow you to order the troops to pull out of the village.  If you want to add some "realism" to the process, have it hurt morale.

> Swadians and Rhodoks look more ancient
> thrusting lance look realistic (hulk arm?)
> colours have medieval adjustment
> low speed horse jump release trampling
> new official MP maps ban the laggy customs
> menu tab have the plus symbol for levelup
> polearms with wider blade make more thrust damage
> pointed weapons thrust at low range
> optional faction symbols for each in MP
> tactical releasable warcrys
> swing match the walking speeds
> fully configurable bot matches

Kaal979 said:
> thrusting lance look realistic (hulk arm?)
> colours have medieval adjustment
> fully configurable bot matches
For the thrusting animation try out the combat animation enhancement
For coulour adjustment do you mean banners? If so try out better banners
I don't like low blocking being timed, it would ruin the balance of multiplayer completely. For bots maybe.
Warcries are controllable hold down the attack button for long enough and you will emit a warcry.
And I would love fully configurable bot matches. To think that multiplayer with bots has more options for customisability than custom battle. The eagle and the radiant cross mod has expanded custom battle if you wanted to try that out.

Youre kinda speaking like everybody play warbands and its mods.
But thats not and we need our main module optimized to enjoy full.

Well thats a good point, i mean native is what all new player get their first impression from. But mods are a huge part of mount and blade and warband. I think it would be good if they added some of those features to Native. But in the meantime there is always mods :wink:

Crossbow Joe said:
Well thats a good point, i mean native is what all new player get their first impression from. But mods are a huge part of mount and blade and warband. I think it would be good if they added some of those features to Native. But in the meantime there is always mods :wink:
If you think for a while, then devs do not need to make anything any more. They can just say that "modders will do", and.. They're right.
Modders have done dozens of things that actually should be in game from the very beginning. (I wont count because it'd take days or months)
And modders still do amazing things with that kinda... crappy game it is. Seriously.. Cannons? here you go... TANKS? No problem. SHIPS?! We've got that too....

KuroiNekouPL said:
Crossbow Joe said:
If you think for a while, then devs do not need to make anything any more. They can just say that "modders will do", and.. They're right.
Modders have done dozens of things that actually should be in game from the very beginning. (I wont count because it'd take days or months)
And modders still do amazing things with that kinda... crappy game it is. Seriously.. Cannons? here you go... TANKS? No problem. SHIPS?! We've got that too....
Makes me wonder if they can make planes.  :shock:

easy.  but pointless.  Biggest battlefield is only a few hundred metres, so planes - even WW1-style biplanes - would be hopelessly cramped.

The only realistic way you will see planes is as flying artillery, flashing overhead and dropping nasties on the ground troops.  But they would be non-player items, just as cannons are.

Winterwolf00 said:
Makes me wonder if they can make planes.  :shock:
As far as I remember, yes, they can. Ask Mat Berserker, he's making Festung Breslau, and made air battles... I saw something similar in a Vanilla mod about Star wars :wink:

One mini suggestion, might take 2-3 minutes to change...
UPGRADE THE GRAPHICS from 90's graphics to at least assassins creed 1 style... or better. This game would then be the best of all TIMES
screenshot_187593.jpg

By gum, are you insane? That ass greed screenshot looks like utter tosh, why is everyone besides the two in the middle so blurry? Is whoever's looking at the posh fellow in desperate need of a pair of glasses or something?

Also
simontotalwar said:
One mini suggestion, might take 2-3 minutes to change...

:lol: :lol: and don't let me forget; :lol:

It woud be great if the Developers put back Zendar,Salt Mine and Dhorak's Keep and not to spoil the lore they can be in ruins and you can pay for them to be reconstructed and turned into something usefull like salt mine is a trader's enterprise Dhorak's keep is a warrior"s enterprise.

Back
Top Bottom