File Sharing Website

Users who are viewing this thread

xPearse

Sergeant Knight
Would anyone wanna recommend me a file sharing website that they can say is actually worthwhile to use because I dont want to sign up for a site and it has bad upload size and stuff like that.

Yea I know megaupload is down but any sites with unlimited upload space and what would there maxamium file size be.

I already looked at that but I want peoples experience with the file uploading services that they use so I can make a more effective descision.

Caba`drin said:
Mediafire would be my pick then.

Yea but what I mean is why is mediafire a good pick, how much space do you get, how big can the files uploaded be and just what you think about it.

xPearse said:
Yea but what I mean is why is mediafire a good pick, how much space do you get, how big can the files uploaded be and just what you think about it.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=mediafire

Not sure why you would ask how much space you get when you can just look it up, it isn't rocket science.

Trevty said:
Or just host your own server. :razz:  Actually, it can be cheaper per month than a site like Mediafire.

Well I dont have access to a credit card or anything like that so I cant get bigger upload space and stuff. I am currently using a website that allows you to have max upload size 200mb and unlimited upload space and I know probably some of you are going to be saying and your asking us for a site.

There was other sites I could have used but since megaupload and many other sites were closed down it kinda makes it harder to get a really good site.

Not sure about you guys, but megaupload seems to be a bit broken for most people, as far as I know.

Back
Top Bottom