fight as your clanmember ( different party)

Users who are viewing this thread

Is there a way to link the notification that your clan member is under attack to a pop-up asking if you want to fight the battle manually as your clanmember ?
This would hopefully make it possible to play more as a clan and will add more variety to the game. You fight with different party compositions and find yourself in situations that you would have avoided with your main character.

Think Total war where you had different armies fighting all over the map, This would keep things fresh.

Last edited:
I like the sound of this. I'd wager one would have to use CampaignBehaviorBase, set up/override its RegisterEvents method to listen for PartyEncounteredEvents and check if a Player's Clan member is the leader Hero of any of the two PartyBases involved in the encounter. This is all I could think of so far. I'm not too familiar with Mission Logic and other Mission Behaviors yet to carry out an actual simulated battle where the Player would have control over the clan member. I'll keep looking into it :wink:

Upvote 0
I like the sound of this. I'd wager one would have to use CampaignBehaviorBase, set up/override its RegisterEvents method to listen for PartyEncounteredEvents and check if a Player's Clan member is the leader Hero of any of the two PartyBases involved in the encounter. This is all I could think of so far. I'm not too familiar with Mission Logic and other Mission Behaviors yet to carry out an actual simulated battle where the Player would have control over the clan member. I'll keep looking into it :wink:
good to know I got somebody interested in this idea :grin: I am not familiar with coding and just recently started a course in python (I know Bannerlord is in C#, but figured I had to start somewhere.
my plan was to build it in steps thirst trying to get the pop-up message with a choice. and if this works combine it with a simulated battle where you command you're clan member.
I think in time I will be able to get step 1. But if someone with more experience runs with this idea and get it to work than I am more then happy.

Thank you for the suggested places to look

Upvote 0
i was not able to figure it out myself as I noticed I was severely lacking in the basics of C#., but a saw a mod that already had most of the functionality. Luckely the mod maker liked the idea en implemented it: player switcher:https://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade2bannerlord/mods/2304?tab=posts&BH=2

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom