Fiefs Limit

Users who are viewing this thread

Blaqz

Recruit
I think this is a bug.. when you have 2 fiefs and you can't get anymore because other lord say you already been well rewarded with fiefs.

Depends on your relation with the lord you ask and how long it's been since you last get a fief in diplo it's harder to get more fiefs than in native. Also if there is a lord without fiefs in your faction he is 1st on the list to get a fief.

well my relation with the king is 50 and about all the lord have 3 or more Fiefs then me..

Well i ask him to support me but said you been well reward with Fiefs and my persuasion is at 7.

Fraction? XD Faction...

Anyway, what I think is happening is that all the lords of the factions that have been wiped out are deserting and entering in your faction... So, your king has a wave of lords without lands. Since you have a fief, they are chosen before you.

But, even taking that in count... Its strange... How much renown do you have? How many troops can you take with you? I think that, maybe, these two factors have something to do with the problem...

whats your renown?

depends on renown i believe. for every 200 renown you should be able to own another fief.

Before I declared myself independent I had been awarded with two villages and two cities. My renown was about 900, my honour about 50 and I had been elected as a Marshall a couple of times.

Back
Top Bottom