Resolved Fief election despite promoted companion owns it

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Hey, as far as i now you will be able to give the settlement after the voting takes place and can not gift it before the voting starts.

Hey, as far as i now you will be able to give the settlement after the voting takes place and can not gift it before the voting starts.

This wont work :sad:

Let's assume I got 5 clans in my kingdom. 3 of those clans down to 2 adult living members.... thus can only field 2 parties. 2 of the other clans is my first promoted companion's from my early game, that could be very well down to 1 living adult member (as they never end up get married and grow their clans).

I need more lords, I can't recruit any and need to promote a lord. But I can't promote one without give away a fief. I take a castle, but my other clans will be there to grab it... and they don't even have the parties available to support the ones they already got. And give away one of my own fief's is not really a solution. Because you as the king in your own kingdom is not always in the mix who can grab a fief because toys need to be distributed evenly.. you are basically screwed...

There really need to be a delay in the voting where you got a window to give away the fief if you need to promote a companion to a noble.

This wont work :sad:

Let's assume I got 5 clans in my kingdom. 3 of those clans down to 2 adult living members.... thus can only field 2 parties. 2 of the other clans is my first promoted companion's from my early game, that could be very well down to 1 living adult member (as they never end up get married and grow their clans).

I need more lords, I can't recruit any and need to promote a lord. But I can't promote one without give away a fief. I take a castle, but my other clans will be there to grab it... and they don't even have the parties available to support the ones they already got. And give away one of my own fief's is not really a solution. Because you as the king in your own kingdom is not always in the mix who can grab a fief because toys need to be distributed evenly.. you are basically screwed...

There really need to be a delay in the voting where you got a window to give away the fief if you need to promote a companion to a noble.
I am tented to agree on that :smile:

Back
Top Bottom