FI2 Multiplayer Servers Unban Requests Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Multiplayer character name: Simple
Which server were you banned from? FI2 EU and FI2 NA
Why were you banned? Actually i dont remember everything, just making fun with admin  :smile:
Who banned you? I am sure that was admin, one of them was cool, the other one.... just give me this unban i wanna play FI2 cuz this mod is awesome and i did love it since first wersion with zombies and farmers only. Im not very happy cuz there's not many servers online.
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? I think it was admin, i can be wrong. It lasts for about a year, so i think its time to come back guys :grin:

yours sincerely SimpleRetrou

Nimoyo said:
usnavy30 said:
Nimoyo said:
Multiplayer character name: Nimoyo
F12 offical server EU
I kicked someone which I thought was just a friendly joke,then that guy started a poll of team killing on me.
I am not sure who banned me.
It was a poll by a player.
Pls unban. Thank you
Poll bans last only an hour. You will be able to rejoin then.
It has been lasting for 2 days. I couldn't join the server.
Alright. Then a admin banned you afterwards perhaps. As ZeroFighterR linked, see here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fullinvasion2/discussions/0/361787186430894332/

No sure if perm banned or temp, but I'm quite furious right now about the admin abuse on Official EU server. I had a char with the same name on the server Adolf_Putin when out of nowhere the angry red text told me to change my name after rejoin. OK I've changed it to ARNolf_Putin, yet got kicked again. Turned out one such "Ashely" doesn't like the name Adolf. I wasn't trolling, was abiding server rules and got kicked just because she didn't like the name, if that's not admin abuse, tell me what it is.

Adolf_Putin said:
No sure if perm banned or temp, but I'm quite furious right now about the admin abuse on Official EU server. I had a char with the same name on the server Adolf_Putin when out of nowhere the angry red text told me to change my name after rejoin. OK I've changed it to ARNolf_Putin, yet got kicked again. Turned out one such "Ashely" doesn't like the name Adolf. I wasn't trolling, was abiding server rules and got kicked just because she didn't like the name, if that's not admin abuse, tell me what it is.

Again, check my post above and follow that,

As for the ban, the dev team recently put up some rules about names and you happened to be banned by Ashley, the head of wave 53 studios (the dev team working on FI2 currently)

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/fullinvasion2/discussions/0/343786746014098733/

Steam name: Pawlos78
F12 offical server EU
Presumably got banned because of my name. Apparently kneegrow is a offensive term yet i still never encountered someone who was "triggered" by the word knee and grow. I presume the admin of that server is a little ***** that is offended by everything. As you may know the more the players on the server the more fun it is due to greater chances of surviving till the final wave. Prior to my ban i played everyday for at least 1.5 weeks and no one was triggered except for that cuck admin that i encountered on the day of the ban. I  formally request an unban so that i may rejoin the "community" and make it thrive.
Yours faithfully
Pawlos78

Hello,
I like to give benefit of a doubt to players, however if you wish for your appeal to be looked into then I recommend you post it without insults. The official servers are moderated by devs and admins chosen by the devs. I take a neutral standpoint with reviewing the server logs. Insults in your appeal post does not help your case. Please edit the post or re-post it. Your user name is a vocal slur, which is not tolerated in any shape or form nor wording on the official servers.
The official servers are under this new rule set regarding names: Comprehensive Server Guidelines and Username Rules

Multiplayer character name:Ugly_God
Which server were you banned from? HouYi Amber Sever
Why were you banned? I was Afk and my Brother came on and said in the Chat the N word a bunch of times i am sorry that this happened and i will not let this happen again
Who banned you? Admin
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? It was by an admin i think.

TSUCKSS said:
Multiplayer character name:Ugly_God
Which server were you banned from? HouYi Amber Sever
Why were you banned? I was Afk and my Brother came on and said in the Chat the N word a bunch of times i am sorry that this happened and i will not let this happen again
Who banned you? Admin
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? It was by an admin i think.
Hello, any unofficial server that you may join you will need to contact the admins on Steam/TS, etc.

Hello, I my Discord name is Nether.
This is an edit because Maroon actually told me what I was banned for. He admitted to using "blanket ban" tactics, and his ban drones confused me with the one of the guys causing trouble.
I believe this is a gross injustice because I am literally one of the few non-cancerous people from the official mnb discord. I'm saddened and disappointed to find I've kicked out of my second favorite discord due to the actions of people I'm acquainted with, and did not endorse. Thank you for you're extremely valuable time, but please try not to ban me for something someone else did next time. 

henlo, my multiplayer name: 123mutant987
I seem to have been banned from every server, and I mean every server.
I don't know why.
The only chance at multiplayer I have anymore is my own servers, but I get 1,000 ping on them for some reason?
can some1 hlep

Hi i got banned from the Fi2 discord. My discord name is rictorinelemons
Someone asked me for an invite and i gave it to them, then that person made a joke that they were kastor and i told them not to mention him or they will get banned in a joking manner.
I did not know the person i invited would do that and i'm sorry for trolling the chat.

I am the actual 123mutant987, Meolc is just trying to stir **** up, please ignore his request.

If you were to ban him from the FI2 servers that would be 10/10 since he also raided the FI2 discord using my name. Everytime I squash one of these punks, another appears.

123mutant987 said:
I am the actual 123mutant987, Meolc is just trying to stir **** up, please ignore his request.

If you were to ban him from the FI2 servers that would be 10/10 since he also raided the FI2 discord using my name. Everytime I squash one of these punks, another appears.
Hello, I usually only reply back on FI2 multiplayer server unban requests. However, since this seems to be an ongoing issue and as you made clear, there is some momentary trouble afoot in Discord.

To anyone in general reading this thread, this thread is only for FI2 multiplayer server unban requests. Not Discord server unban requests or issues regarding FI2 Official Discord server.
For that, contact FI2 Official Discord admin/moderators by DM on Discord, or PM on Steam, etc.
Same thing with unofficial FI2/private Discord servers, contact the server admins/moderators by other means.

Unban Request
Steam Name: Lil Poopscumbo
Name of which you were banned: LilFecalthaPooStain
Date when you were banned: Cannot remember. Has to have been years ago because I have not played in a long time and would like to get back into the game.
Why did you get banned: I was probably trolling like a problem child. I honestly do not remember but I was probably being more of an idiot than I should have been.
Why should we unban you: I really want to play on the good full invasion server where people like to play LOTR and such. I'll make sure to keep myself in line this time. Your mercy would be greatly appreciated.
User ID: LilFecalThePoostain

Unban Request
Steam Name: House_Koehl
Name of which you were banned: Peter_the_Chanter
Date when you were banned: I was banned 2 years ago. I haven't played this mod in forever but it is by far my favorite mod. I love the lord of the rings gameplay.
Why did you get banned: Some kid was getting under my skin and I took it too far. I was going through some issues at the time and didn't know how to control my temper and just ignore/mute chat.
Why should we unban you: This mod can always use good players as well as fun players to play with and I like to see myself as a usefull addition to the community. I'll do my best to hold my tongue this time around because I badly want to play on this server since all of my friends got the game.
User ID: House_Koehl

LilFecalThePoostain said:
Unban Request
Date when you were banned: Cannot remember. Has to have been years ago because I have not played in a long time and would like to get back into the game.
Why did you get banned: I was probably trolling like a problem child. I honestly do not remember but I was probably being more of an idiot than I should have been.
Why should we unban you: I really want to play on the good full invasion server where people like to play LOTR and such. I'll make sure to keep myself in line this time. Your mercy would be greatly appreciated.
House_Koehl said:
Unban Request
Date when you were banned: I was banned 2 years ago. I haven't played this mod in forever but it is by far my favorite mod. I love the lord of the rings gameplay.
Why did you get banned: Some kid was getting under my skin and I took it too far. I was going through some issues at the time and didn't know how to control my temper and just ignore/mute chat.
Why should we unban you: This mod can always use good players as well as fun players to play with and I like to see myself as a usefull addition to the community. I'll do my best to hold my tongue this time around because I badly want to play on this server since all of my friends got the game.
Hello, I must ask are you both certain if you recall, that these both took place on the Official servers? I need specific server info if you recall for this. Official NA or Official EU server? Or was it on unofficial servers?

usnavy30 said:
Unban Request
House_Koehl said:
Unban Request
Hello, I must ask are you both certain if you recall, that these both took place on the Official servers? I need specific server info if you recall for this. Official NA or Official EU server? Or was it on unofficial servers?

My situation definitely took place on the Official NA server. I never played EU typically because of latency issues.

usnavy30 said:
Unban Request
House_Koehl said:
Unban Request

I was banned from the Official NA server. I am from the U.S. and never played EU.

I'm just wanting to request some very unjust bans from several servers, notably the FI2 Osiris servers.

I got banned by some abusive admins who used the weakest grounds for banning someone, which was just telling some people to bother working together in a co-op mode.

And I know they'll make excuses as to why they banned me, but that's really the only reason they banned me.

Because all I did was bother to tell or ask some people to stop being selfish and think of the other people on the  team a little. Because there are people who really need to understand that getting 1,000 kills doesn't mean jack if you guys lose the freaking game.

And please understand, actual understanding mods or admins.

I'm normally 100% completely ok with people playing however they want in games. But what I take issue with is when there's something like 40 people in the server and 20 of them choose to be selfish jerks and go charging out of the fortress or better position in order just to try to get kills, only to end up dying, leaving the other half of the team extremely vulnerable to the enemies. Especially on harder waves.

I would just like to be able to go on some of the more populated servers that isn't LotR only.

Back
Top Bottom