FI2 Multiplayer Servers Unban Requests Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Recker33
Official v0121_F2
Admin mistakenly took my seriousness of someone killing my horse. Therefore banned the guy who killed my horse because I jokingly said "BAN" but text sarcasm is quite hard to interpret nowadays. Later on, some people started saying he didn't kill the horse and turned admin against me. I tried to reason with him but before I could talk more I got banned. Probably been a week or 2 now. No offense, but this is literally the most weirdest ban ever....comeone (over a horse here people). Anyways, admin complained to me before ban how he had to appeal the ban now when he shouldn't have even banned him or me. If you are going to have admins randomly banning people because they say ban and he said she said, you need to reconsider who you have. Just saying.
Something Usuno I think?
Banned by admin

Recker33 said:
Recker33
Official v0121_F2
Admin mistakenly took my seriousness of someone killing my horse. Therefore banned the guy who killed my horse because I jokingly said "BAN" but text sarcasm is quite hard to interpret nowadays. Later on, some people started saying he didn't kill the horse and turned admin against me. I tried to reason with him but before I could talk more I got banned. Probably been a week or 2 now. No offense, but this is literally the most weirdest ban ever....comeone (over a horse here people). Anyways, admin complained to me before ban how he had to appeal the ban now when he shouldn't have even banned him or me. If you are going to have admins randomly banning people because they say ban and he said she said, you need to reconsider who you have. Just saying.
Something Usuno I think?
Banned by admin
Hello Recker33, your appeal was brought to my attention and accepted. Please be mindful of the server rules after this. You are now unbanned from the server's ban_list.txt You should be able to re-join the server on the next map change.

Mulitiplayer name: 2Pac

Server banned from: Official_v0121_FI2

Reason for ban: no reason. I was healing myself at a bed while aiming my bow                             
                              at my own bed while i was healing.

Admin who banned me: i didn't see there name.

When i had gotten on people were ranting badmin. I had no idea what that was until i looked at it closer. If i had done something wrong, I do apologize and respectfully ask for you and your team to lift this ban. Thank you.

Hello, der we are investigating why you are banned,
You know anyone else on the server who know you? this could help alot.
You will hear from us soon.

Hello and thank you for your investigation in this. The only person i know that might help will be "Orion" he wasn't in the server at the time, but he knows me well. We played together a few times on the server. I usually just play by myself. sorry for this :/

hexdevildog said:

When i had gotten on people were ranting badmin. I had no idea what that was until i looked at it closer. If i had done something wrong, I do apologize and respectfully ask for you and your team to lift this ban. Thank you.
Hello, please note your case is being looked into currently.

hexdevildog said:

Hello, you will be unbanned in a week, provided if you get in contact with us. Add our Manager on Steam please. http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198144044159/

Multiplayer character name: The_Lone_Master
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server") Wolfpack_Mod
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?) Just came in, about a few seconds later, I saw a poll?(I think it was a poll or maybe it was a ban without warning. I don't know...I have to think) that said to kick/ban me. Then, I was kicked or banned.....idk
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin) There were 2 people. Not sure if they were admin or people. Don't know their names.....have to think harder.....
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? I am not sure if it was a poll ban by players or an admin ban... I have to think.

I almost got kicked out of a server. I think it was the server that was ***Extra............(the * are not bad words) Again, I am not sure if it was that server. All I know was that it was World War Soldiers Vs. Invasion Of Crazy Farmers. Anyways, I was busy buying weapons by going to the weapon crates. I just realized that I was the last one standing and the invaders were trying to break through the barricades. All of a sudden, there was a poll to kick or ban me. I was distracted so I got kicked. When the round began to start , I immediately left. But there was one thing. I am not sure if I was banned or kicked already. What I mean is that I think I was kicked/banned by players or admin. I don't know who kicked me but I know the first 4 letters of the one that tried to kick me. The first 4 letters of his name is Fran.

Please tell me all the servers that I got kicked out of. And please tell me if it was a poll ban or an admin ban. Thank you. Please reply as soon as possible. Thank you.

It was maybe Sergeant (Sgt.) There were 2 people with their name beginning with Sgt. I might have gotten banned/kicked out of any other server. Can you please check if I got banned from any other server. Thank you. Also, what is the difference between kick and ban?

Hello,
Multiplayer character name: [warrior] thex1
Which server were you banned from : Headhunters_invasion
Why were you banned : the reason catapult shot hit a teammate , it was charged on power 18 ,when i fired it i killed some horseman and i was kicked but when i tried to log in it said you are banned from this server .
Who banned you : no one
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban : not a poll i believe it was an auto-ban

[warrior] thex1 said:
Hello,
Multiplayer character name: [warrior] thex1
Which server were you banned from : Headhunters_invasion
Why were you banned : the reason catapult shot hit a teammate , it was charged on power 18 ,when i fired it i killed some horseman and i was kicked but when i tried to log in it said you are banned from this server .
Who banned you : no one
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban : not a poll i believe it was an auto-ban
The Unban requests thread is primarily for Official FI2 servers. Headhunters_invasion is not affiliated with Full Invasion 2: Amber Official servers. Try to get into contact with the owners or admins of Headhunters_invasion server.

Multiplayer character name: AX
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server") FI2_Official_NA_Server
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?) Argument in chat
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin) An admin of the official servers
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? Admin ban

AXtheReaper said:
Multiplayer character name: AX
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server") FI2_Official_NA_Server
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?) Argument in chat
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin) An admin of the official servers
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban? Admin ban
Thank you for using the unban template. You are to be unbanned tomorrow. Please be mindful of the server rules and etiquette regarding language, insults, and arguing with players from here on. You are now unbanned, you will be able to join the server upon next map change.

Multiplayer character name: nattyboy_JEFFSEID_thenatural
Which server were you banned from? (Specific name please not just "this server"): official ones
Why were you banned? (What was going on then?): No msgs/warnings, didnt happen while i was online. Presumably for enacting sweet vigilante justice in the form of a swift kick in the butt, for a falsely poll kicking nab. I dunno if that's against the rules but its pretty ****e so my boot tasted ass, regardless i'll leave the nabs to themselves
Who banned you? (Should only be an admin): wasn't online so can't defend myself/get my 1st warning brehs
Was the ban a poll ban by players or a auto admin ban?: ^

Multiplayer character name: Nimoyo
F12 offical server EU
I kicked someone which I thought was just a friendly joke,then that guy started a poll of team killing on me.
I am not sure who banned me.
It was a poll by a player.
Pls unban. Thank you

Nimoyo said:
F12 offical server EU
I kicked someone which I thought was just a friendly joke,then that guy started a poll of team killing on me.
Pls unban. Thank you
Poll bans last only an hour. You will be able to rejoin then.

usnavy30 said:
Nimoyo said:
F12 offical server EU
Pls unban. Thank you
Poll bans last only an hour. You will be able to rejoin then.
It has been lasting for 2 days. I couldn't join the server.

Back
Top Bottom