FI2 Bugs Report Thread - Post your findings here!

Users who are viewing this thread

adeh said:
Yeah when joining a server, it gets to "requesting entry" then pops up runtime error. Downloaded Full Invasion 2 v0119 High Res No Patch Required from moddb and tried joining Legion_46_v0119_EU thats when the error popped up. I have pixel shaders and load textures on demand ticked.

What are your specs? i suggest getting the low res instead of high res. High res have a bigger chance to crash while joining the server. High res is only for extremely strong pc so a normal pc is not recommend for that

btw have you done the cmd changes?

bring up the CMD, in Command Prompt type
bcdedit /set IncreaseUserVA 4096

Tried low res and the same happened. Tried the cmd changes and it allowed me to while joining server to download updated map then pop up error cannot join server. Then when i tried to join again, run time error again. My specs should be fine as was playing v0117 high res

adeh said:
Tried low res and the same happened. Tried the cmd changes and it allowed me to while joining server to download updated map then pop up error cannot join server. Then when i tried to join again, run time error again. My specs should be fine as was playing v0117 high res

There might be a corrupted download. Not sure. btw can you try to lower your settings to minimum and see if it works. If you still crashed on lowest settings your download must be corrupted . By the way, on v0119 there shouldnt be any need to download any maps.

Edit: v0119 is not much bigger than v0117. can you also tell us what error you are getting?

Just tried joining a server on lowest settings and it said "Error Unable to connect to the server". Tried it a second time same thing then tried a third and it popped up with runtime error. I've also previously re downloaded the v0119 no patch version about 3 times, 1 high res and the rest low res and have done a completely new extract of each of them and all gave me a runtime error. But will re download again and see if it works

adeh said:
Just tried joining a server on lowest settings and it said "Error Unable to connect to the server". Tried it a second time same thing then tried a third and it popped up with runtime error. I've also previously re downloaded the v0119 no patch version about 3 times, 1 high res and the rest low res and have done a completely new extract of each of them and all gave me a runtime error. But will re download again and see if it works

what extract program do you use? Winrar?

That is very strange, btw can you start a normal host game? and can you try reinstall Warband?

when you install new version did you remove the old one or simply put all the files from new to old?

I have also reverted back to v0117 on both high and low res and can join servers and play fine. Strange indeed. Yeah i do use winrar. Yeah i can start a normal host game and invasion host game too

adeh said:
Now it's just saying unable to connect to server when i join a online server

that's very strange indeed. can you double check your connection in that case. when running full invasion2 did you try to close all other applications?
can you tell us your computer specs please

adeh said:
Have done, my connection is fine and yeah i closed every other app running. My pc specs are. i7 @3.4ghz, 15GB ram, 1tb HDD, gtz 770

Awhile ago i have connection lost as wel, but then i restarted my pc and it works fine again. btw can you try to run FI2 via windowed mode and see if it works?

if that doesn't work, try untick Load textures on demand then run it, then try untick Load Textures on demand and pixel shader. also lower all in game settings (Not just in configure).

Edit@ have you tried reinstall warband?

Hey sorry for the late reply, been busy with work.

I have tried reinstalling it, window mode and unticked load textures on demand and pixel shader and in lowest settings and still pops up with runtime error :/

adeh said:
Hey sorry for the late reply, been busy with work.

I have tried reinstalling it, window mode and unticked load textures on demand and pixel shader and in lowest settings and still pops up with runtime error :/

Can you try deleting PostFx (should be 2 files), cweshaders inside Full Invasion 2 folder and try to run it?

adeh said:
Tried that got "Error Unable to connect to server" twice and then the third time run time error

Try putting this onto Full Invasion 2 folder and overwrite the current module ini.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwiuqQCL9GndZElSUHgtUThhb1E/edit?usp=sharing

Is there something wrong with your internet or maybe a virus? have you tried updating your driver via steam? and are you using steam to play warband?

Edit: Also can you try deleting rgl_config in your Documents> Warband folder?
C:\Users\Your Name\Documents\Mount&Blade Warband\rgl_config

Its working now. Dunno what i did lol. just tried it before putting that file in the folder and it allowed me to connect. I thank you soo much for your help Sauron_mate :smile:

adeh said:
Its working now. Dunno what i did lol. just tried it before putting that file in the folder and it allowed me to connect. I thank you soo much for your help Sauron_mate :smile:

the file i gave you to put into Full Invasion 2 will make alot of items invisible. mainly WW1 factions and modern guys.

so which method is working? the rgl_config or the module ini?

glad to help

Didn't put the module ini in or deleted the rgl_config. I just reinstalled everything for the 4th time and it seems to be working atm. Strange. If it happens again i will try the module and rgl_config. Other than that i dont know why it wasn't working after the other installs. But thank you. Great support :smile:

adeh said:
Didn't put the module ini in or deleted the rgl_config. I just reinstalled everything for the 4th time and it seems to be working atm. Strange. If it happens again i will try the module and rgl_config. Other than that i dont know why it wasn't working after the other installs. But thank you. Great support :smile:

Glad you solved the issue, happy to help anytime :wink:

Back
Top Bottom