~[FH]~ZOMBIES server

Users who are viewing this thread

I am perm banned but i dont have a steam so i am using my brothers and he is going to be mad for me getting him banned on his favorite server so can you unban him and i wont play anymore IGN i use is calebritter123 but the steam is (if you want to know add me on skype it is calebritter123) and i didnt do anything bad i just said that i didnt like alot of the staff that were for the server

Paper_Salad said:
On our server being unreachable includes being somewhere that can easily be made unreachable, like sky forts. It seems it's more a misunderstanding than anything. Next time, before arguing with admins, try figuring what you might have done wrong. Our admins are only trusted members of our group and you should just listen when they tell you not to do something. Admins do make mistakes sometimes but it's not something you should be expecting. Also, arguing with admins serves absolutely no purpose but to annoy everyone else. If you want to debate rules, do it here.

As for the rule, we might change the wording to make more understandable for some people, but the meaning of it never changed. Nobody is making up anything, ask anyone that's played on the server from the start. As for being bad admins, well, I don't think anyone of us cares. Admining is a chore, it has it's perks, but most times is just playing the recess supervisor at a kindergarten. Being called bad without real reason only means the kids are pissy today.

As for the unban, give me your ID if you can or at least the date and time and I'll see about it.
Yes I was debating rules. Now I know this but only because of being temp banned. Its not stated in the server rules. The server rules clearly only say that being unreachable is forbidden not that the possibilty of it is forbidden. So you cant realy ban anyone for following only the rules that you tell him.
And I dont think it realy annoys anyone if you argue with a admin. If you guys want to be that kind of admin thats fine then I wont play on your Server cause that realy annoys ME. If admins dont see the possibility of them being wrong they usually are pretty arbitrary wich is ofcourse a bad thing. So my problem is not the rule but
A: The way the rules are defined (and I strongly suggest you change the message for the Server if you want people to follow that rule)
B: The way the admin just banned me for him having a defferent opinion. Admins are not always right. Actually they are in no way better than a lot of the other regular players. In some cases worst.

Hi there,

I've noticed that the server has not been showing in my server list for a long time. Did you guys decide to remove the server? it was easily one of my favourites and would really appreciate it making a comeback, or at least knowing what happened to it.

Many thanks, Spc_WillyNoggings.

Hey Willy,

sorry for the uber late reply. Our group and servers don't really exist anymore. Not really any particular reason to it. I'll upload the files on the forum tomorrow though, so maybe some other people will take them up and make their own zombie server. Thanks for your enthusiasm.

yooooo, is there a way to get allowed back into the server? some jerk admin banned me, didn't give a warning or anything. Just banned me for saying one word, when the entire server was full of guys saying "politically incorrect" things. Like I said, no warning or anything, just instant ban.

i was permabanned from your server because a teammate (survivor) was blocking a path for me and 2 other people. after a while of asking the admin to kick or kill the player i stated that the admin is horrible at stooping trolls. i was then imedietly banned forever. i rather enjoy the server and would like to be unbanned. also in my opinion the admin banning me was just mad because of what i said and i didn't break any rules so the ban isnt justified. my in game name is 5thRifles_gen_Pablo

Tripnip14 said:
yooooo, is there a way to get allowed back into the server? some jerk admin banned me, didn't give a warning or anything. Just banned me for saying one word, when the entire server was full of guys saying "politically incorrect" things. Like I said, no warning or anything, just instant ban.
that happened to me exept i said the admin couldnt stop trolls

Back
Top Bottom