FG_PW_NA(PW4.2 Server)

Users who are viewing this thread

The current map you are running contain edits and fixes made by me and you did not ask for permission to rename it and did not consult me to use my edits, the edits you are running are private. I would like you to remove them or use the open source version thanks.

Here is the open source version: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,266545.0.html

Edit: You shouldn't re-name the map to have "FG_Praven" like the edits to the map belong to you, remove the current map and rename the open source map how it should be. Kicking me from the teamspeak when I asked nicely won't silence me so expect me to keep posting here.

Ok i was not gonna get involved in this but it just makes me sick that its gotten this bad in pw, you guys take someones map which took him time and dedication to work and then you rename it to FG Praven and then to top that when he tries to talk to you about it he gets banned of your teamspeak and server....

Having a respectable server requires team work with the community, of course it is perfectly fine to take a crack at running a server yourself.  When we first started we tried to use RCC's Valley of Swamps, which was wrong and caused an uproar, you cannot use maps without permission.  No one can make you take it down, it is just one of the main unwritten rules of server hosting.  It looks bad, and is rude.

Rodric, server admin for na_lonelyheartsclub.

I am warning you now, proven 2.2 is our latest map, we put much time and care into fixing, and diablo is the original owner. Venezia also made adjustments. Remove the map now, that is intellectual property. Make your own map, or do not run a server. I will take legal action if it is not removed.

matonic said:

I am warning you now, proven 2.2 is our latest map, we put much time and care into fixing, and diablo is the original owner. Venezia also made adjustments. Remove the map now, that is intellectual property. Make your own map, or do not run a server. I will take legal action if it is not removed.
Damn son that escalated quickly calm down its a video game and according to tw forums rules he is allowed to do what he did but never the less its still a **** move.

They didnt just take the online one. They took proven 2.2 and renamed it. We did not give them permission to use our work.

1stNOG-IDF said:
he gets banned of your teamspeak and server....

This happens to a lot more people and times than you might think. Welcome to the club.

I will take legal action if it is not removed.

That's one way to get the job done  :idea:
First off you were not banned you left the teamspeak

Second off the map was changed

Third the next Lonely Hearts admin that joins to rdm and troll the [FG]PW Server will get banned and I will be uploading the video of it

Anyways did you miss my post or did you blatantly ignore it, remove the map and use the open source version thanks.

Also rename the open source version to the authors actual name, like i previously stated your "FG" team did not make those edits those edits belong to me and its wrong to take credit for others work so show some respect.

matonic said:

You can't legal action it's a modification for a Copywrited game and taleworlds are the only true owners of content made for it

Back
Top Bottom