Few suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

SKOLJAC123

Recruit
Love the game even in early access. However there are a few things that I would like to change.
1.I am in day 300 and Northern empire conquered everything except for batania and 1 city from Aserai , I would like it if wars were a bit more slow paced so they don't just conquer like 3 cities and a castle in 1 single war and just end up way too strong for everyone else. If you could make some changes to that , it would be great.
2.I started using a 2-handed weapon so my shield was on my back but I constantly got shot with arrows through the shield , would be good if u would make the shield protect you regardless of is it equiped or not
3.Make smithing a bit easier or at least make it so it's easier to get new designs , right now it's too slow and doesn't seem to be that useful.
4.Maybe add back Import/Export character like we had in Warband , would be nice to keep my skills and then just start a new game so I can join one of the kingdoms that I didn't get the chance to because they got destroyed so early in the game (RIP Vlandia)

This is day 400 for me right now.

Anyways I love the game and this is what early access is for , stuff will be balanced , things will be fixed , thanks for bringing us the game we have been waiting on for 10 years <3

Back
Top Bottom