Few small changes to weapons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Askorti

Master Knight
I'd like to start a discussion about:
Why stabbing/thrusting with sabres, two handed bardiche and 2handed axes isn't possible in game.
And maybe add here few more weapons that should be edited and discuss about them :smile:

For me its kinda strange, because I see no reason for something like that.
Just because sabres were curved doesn't mean it's impossible to thrust with them.
Points about sabre start watching at 1:20.
I agree with that guy, thrusting with sabre could be very effective, so should be in as well game.

Why I want thrusting with 2h bardiches? Because I see no reason why not :smile:

Any objections? Suggestions?

I'm with ya. Although I can see why such stabbing isn't in. It doesn't apply as much for Sabres and Scimitars, but if you have an axe, hand axe, bardiche, two hander whatever you could theoretically stab WITH it, but due to a lack of a pointy tip or a sharp edge on top it would hardly do any damage, thus wasting your time and your attack.

The only reason not to use the scimitars is the lack of a stab, so that's more about balance. With Axes etc, I'd rather not have a thrust in case I accidentally perform a useless attack.

AWdeV said:
I'm with ya. Although I can see why such stabbing isn't in. It doesn't apply as much for Sabres and Scimitars, but if you have an axe, hand axe, bardiche, two hander whatever you could theoretically stab WITH it, but due to a lack of a pointy tip or a sharp edge on top it would hardly do any damage, thus wasting your time and your attack.

Last I checked, shoving any sort of steel object forcefully at a face tended to cause injury. :razz:

Back
Top Bottom