Resolved Scene Editor Few problems with scene

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
Unmodded
I am working on village scene on contest, but i have few problems with it.
I can't test my map in editor because it crashing tool when i try to start test mode. The only way to test it is replace some of the map from campaign, but there is another problem: villagers don't spawn propertly, and other agents seems don't see nav mesh. I remember that on one of the older versions of the game, the villagers were spawning correctly... but not now.

TlgvN4y.png

usJVP1b.png

O1Q0bJT.jpg

CFMAzLX.png
ZITL0JI.png

YQmUxkl.jpg

Next problem is related to soft borders they behavioru is quite strange. In editor border isn't connecting two closest entities. In Game this two entities from screenshoot is completly ignored so border is in wrong place...

7V8GsHT.png

ObwxcbK.jpg

Can you send us the scene files?
RAR/ZIP the scene files and upload the RAR/ZIP to upload.taleworlds.com. With the URL of this thread and your username to be written to the description. There are 2 folders located under the below paths with your scene name:
  • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneObj
  • WOTS\Modules\SandBox\SceneEditData

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom