LSP 3D Art Few Church/Monastery and Bridge pieces - Updated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Small update changing the bridge pieces a bit!

This is a little pack containing few props for you to use.

lXjhseL.jpg

8pD7H99.jpg

bEec07V.jpg

Ztm3BzB.jpg

gujUUtX.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?82b4nfwbc53ecmq

http://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/5802/?

You can use them in your mods (i.e. no use outside of Mods), just remember I'd appreciate credits then :razz:

Jaakko said:

Duuuuude, as an architect I have to protest those straight sections of stone masonry. Only concrete and/or metal can do that. Try a larger arch or many more smaller arches.

Otherwise really nice scene props there :wink:

Damn architecs, always so logical  :mad:

:lol:

Anyway, good note. I didn't really thought it through apparently.

I see what I can do. The midpiece is probably the biggest offender, but it could be used on surfaces too, up to scener. And the piece where the arch begins, I can make that shorter so the straight section is much smaller.

Also, thanks everyone  :smile:

absolutely beautiful  :razz:
I cant wait to use this in a scene :

I made some green normal map, better bump and light reflecting, send me your new textures if you want a grenn_n_m like with the warband render  :grin:
WkZCv.jpg
n8NPz.jpg
c10BJ.jpg

My textures set, Do you agree to that? (al_mansur texture for the roof :mrgreen: )
gkXrL.jpg

Thank you! i follow your work  :!:

And please come back to work al_mansur  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hey Jaako, could you perhaps also create simple props that match these buildings? Such as walls, floors, columns, archways, walls with openings for doors, separate doors, and roof-tops?

openBrf / right click / split into connected sub meshes / for a new group / right click / Combine meshes / with the new model : right click/ make a collision object / name it  "new_wall" an "bo_new_wall" (for the collison) / report it in the module_scenes_prop.py  :wink:

("Jaakko_new_wall" ,0,"new_wall" ,"bo_new_wall", []),

Back
Top Bottom