• Please note that the developer team will be on leave until 26th of July. All technical support tickets will be handled when we're back in action. Thank you for understanding.

LSP 3D Art Few Church/Monastery and Bridge pieces - Updated!

Currently viewing this thread:

Jaakko

Marquis
M&BWB
Small update changing the bridge pieces a bit!

This is a little pack containing few props for you to use.

lXjhseL.jpg

8pD7H99.jpg

bEec07V.jpg

Ztm3BzB.jpg

gujUUtX.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?82b4nfwbc53ecmq

http://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/5802/?

You can use them in your mods (i.e. no use outside of Mods), just remember I'd appreciate credits then :razz:

Dawiduh

Squire
WB
Jaakko said:

Duuuuude, as an architect I have to protest those straight sections of stone masonry. Only concrete and/or metal can do that. Try a larger arch or many more smaller arches.

Otherwise really nice scene props there :wink:

Jaakko

Marquis
M&BWB
Damn architecs, always so logical  :mad:

:lol:

Anyway, good note. I didn't really thought it through apparently.

I see what I can do. The midpiece is probably the biggest offender, but it could be used on surfaces too, up to scener. And the piece where the arch begins, I can make that shorter so the straight section is much smaller.

Also, thanks everyone  :smile:

Jaakko

Marquis
M&BWB
Small update!

I changed some bridge pieces to be more realistic, added new texture for walkable area and improved texturing a bit otherwise.

FantasyWarrior

absolutely beautiful  :razz:
I cant wait to use this in a scene :

I made some green normal map, better bump and light reflecting, send me your new textures if you want a grenn_n_m like with the warband render  :grin:
WkZCv.jpg
n8NPz.jpg
c10BJ.jpg

My textures set, Do you agree to that? (al_mansur texture for the roof :mrgreen: )
gkXrL.jpg

Thank you! i follow your work  :!:

And please come back to work al_mansur  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Slytacular

Sergeant Knight
Hey Jaako, could you perhaps also create simple props that match these buildings? Such as walls, floors, columns, archways, walls with openings for doors, separate doors, and roof-tops?

FantasyWarrior

openBrf / right click / split into connected sub meshes / for a new group / right click / Combine meshes / with the new model : right click/ make a collision object / name it  "new_wall" an "bo_new_wall" (for the collison) / report it in the module_scenes_prop.py  :wink:

("Jaakko_new_wall" ,0,"new_wall" ,"bo_new_wall", []),

Top Bottom