B Modern FESTUNG BRESLAU - LOOKING FOR HELP WITH SOURCE CODE !!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

If any of you have contact with the revival team tell me I can continue production if I can get the module system file.

If I can not gain access to the module system file then I will make a client side mod which will replace one weapon for the russian smg (probable the 2nd PPSH) with the Thompson. and then I will continue to replace as few things as possible. I will rename the Red Army to the Allies or I could completely remove the Volstrum with the US/ Brit / France. I have not decided yet.

11thMS TheDoctor said:
If any of you have contact with the revival team tell me I can continue production if I can get the module system file.

If I can not gain access to the module system file then I will make a client side mod which will replace one weapon for the russian smg (probable the 2nd PPSH) with the Thompson. and then I will continue to replace as few things as possible. I will rename the Red Army to the Allies or I could completely remove the Volstrum with the US/ Brit / France. I have not decided yet.

I see you are trying for some cheap laughs with your avatar.  If you think Pres. Obama is a communist you don't know jack squat.

Redleg said:
11thMS TheDoctor said:

I see you are trying for some cheap laughs with your avatar.  If you think Pres. Obama is a communist you don't know jack squat.
Please stick to the conversation at hand...dont just blow off the reason for the thread just to take a stab at some random guy.

Stick to the conversation at hand?  The last post before your post was from Nov. 17 2013.  I don't think there is much of a conversation going on.

Back
Top Bottom