FenrisBarn

Users who are viewing this thread

Just something I drew from memory ( hence the missing members, only drew those I was confident about doing without reference! :grin:)

fenrisbarn.jpg

Yes, the way is simple, though not very easy. Play on servers and always be a bright example of teamplayer. If we find your playstyle is standing out enough and that you're disciplined enough to participate in our games we will let you know and get to know you in a Skype/TS call. There is no other way and spamming everywhere won't help.

Only in silly adaptions.
tumblr_mk0ux1ku8f1s5tmjvo1_500.gif

Now, maybe I have to go watch the third episode.. hmhm.. Just to see how kids will think of vikings in the following years, meh.

Dansk viking said:
Only in silly adaptions.

Now, maybe I have to go watch the third episode.. hmhm.. Just to see how kids will think of vikings in the following years, meh.

Just look his chest...ehm... what are we talking about?

Dansk viking said:
Only in silly adaptions.

I would advise against it. It doesn't really get any better.  :razz:

No, having watched until seventh episode I finally gave up - I could not bring myself to suffer more. It really gets worse with every episode and seeing what would follow in the eight I just couldn't...

Dansk viking said:
No, having watched until seventh episode I finally gave up - I could not bring myself to suffer more. It really gets worse with every episode and seeing what would follow in the eight I just couldn't...
whats so bad about it?

Took a long time to build this. Fenrisbarn shield. My dogs Freyja and Tyr's paw prints / runes on the left and Fenrisbarn trademark on the right.

YcZb48L.png

q9zW3j7.png

Back
Top Bottom